Gatsalov hit harder then Cormier (video)

Have you heard anything about Gatsalov wanting to try MMA, or is TS just pulling it out of his ass?

There's rumors floating around wrestling message boards but I don't know the source of the rumors.

Also he was at AKA training so I it wouldn't shock me.

Cant wait to see Gatsalov in MMA. If he can take a punch (unlike Brock) he will be a HW champion.

BTW machines are inaccurate, but consider that Gatsalov is over 265 and DC is what 220 now? and their result is pretty close.

Gatsalov is only 5 foot 10, I don't think he is that heavy despite what it says on his wiki.

He doesn't look that different from when he wrestled at 211 pounds.

I won't believe he's coming to MMA until he (Gatsalov) says it himself. It will be big news if/when he does.

Gatsalov is close to 300 Ibs .. Cormier is much smaller these days about 220 probably. so yeah

LOl 300 lbs... DO you know how freakish he would look at 300 lbs at 5'10"? Just to compare Lebron is 6'8" with a lot of mass and is only 260 at his heaviest.

And in regards to Gatsalov coming to MMA, I would be excited but he's 32 now so he better start really soon.

I don't know how seriously you can take that

Somebody should invent a punch bag that gives accurate readings. Like, maybe a 50 pound little soft heavy bag that hangs that has an accelerometer in it. Something you can crush with kicks, knees, or punches, and gives reliable readings. You could make some bank off that invention.

And this kid hits harder than both of them, sign him now!

I have a feeling calibration is an issue and that the thing doesn't really measure anything properly. It doesn't reward good punching technique.

Huge if true. Gatsalov UFC HW champ by 2017.

Didnt the Palmer chick that holds cardboard around the cage score have a high record?

the problem with these machines is they are all faulty, they are not accurate.. they dont have any top quality scientific measurement in them.. they are for fun fairs and basically made. I have thrown a very hard right hook at it before and it measured less than when I was being stupid and threw a little hammerfist at it.

There is a good reason for that. Those machines are crap at measuring simply because of the way they are set up. The bar that the ball is on only travels in one specific direction.

If you hit it at an angle it can cause the bar to absorb some of the force. For example if you threw a right hook and as your punch landed yor were landed slightly to the right of the ball but your hand was still slightly travelling to the left you would have wasted a lot of your force trying to push the ball and bar to the left. a direction it can't move.

its all about hitting it in a specific spot and direction.

People who draw conclusions from this are stupid.
People who don't agree with the poor accuracy of these are insecure people who don't wanna get told that their little score on a carnival machine is meaningless.

Hendricks hits harder than Mitrione ? Really ? Well, how well do you think Hendricks would do at HW ? Yeah that's what I though.

cant spell Gatsalov without GOAT

Back