Gatsalov hit harder then Cormier (video)

Russian freestyle wrestler Khadzhimurat Gatsalov (Olympic Gold Medalist and 5-times world champion) was Cormier's training partner before UFC 182.

Results on that video:
924 - Cormier
935 - Gatsalov (he want to make his MMA debut in 2016-2017).

[YT]watch?v=F_GsqbjA5C8[/YT]

Well, at least we know 145 pound fighter Conor McGregor (aka The GOAT) hits as hard as Gatsalov and harder than Cormier. :cool:

Results on that video:
932 - The GOAT

[YT]FYv0l8_f-MM[/YT]​

Last edited:
Gatsalov is close to 300 Ibs .. Cormier is much smaller these days about 220 probably. so yeah

the problem with these machines is they are all faulty, they are not accurate.. they dont have any top quality scientific measurement in them.. they are for fun fairs and basically made. I have thrown a very hard right hook at it before and it measured less than when I was being stupid and threw a little hammerfist at it.

Where's the sauce on gatsalov wanting to make his debut?

Cant wait to see Gatsalov in MMA. If he can take a punch (unlike Brock) he will be a HW champion.

BTW machines are inaccurate, but consider that Gatsalov is over 265 and DC is what 220 now? and their result is pretty close.

Gatsalov is 220. You're the second person saying he's over 265, where are you getting this?

Kit Cope gets lie 1000 I doubt he hits harder than Cormier

Sure he does, so does Conor McGregor who scored a 932 on iBoxer in the vid I linked above. :icon_lol: Superior teqneek bro (+ a large hopstep in Conor's case)!

Well, at least we know 145 pound fighter Conor McGregor (aka The GOAT) hits as hard as Gatsalov and harder than Cormier. :cool:

Results on that video:
932 - The GOAT

[YT]FYv0l8_f-MM[/YT]​

These machines are like playstations to Irish kids growing up

Cant wait to see Gatsalov in MMA. If he can take a punch (unlike Brock) he will be a HW champion.

BTW machines are inaccurate, but consider that Gatsalov is over 265 and DC is what 220 now? and their result is pretty close.

I was going to point out the weight discrepancies. Johnny Hendricks hits harder than Matt Mitrione according to the same machine.

[YT]J6JLJAiRHRU[/YT]

Although that might be believable considering he walks around at 230 pounds.

Gatsalov is close to 300 Ibs .. Cormier is much smaller these days about 220 probably. so yeah

10724262_775262825852979_731486550_n.jpg

okay

those machines aren't accurate from what i hear.

The only meaningful thing in this thread is your claim that Gatsalov wants to try MMA. Where are you getting this info (there have been bullshit rumours about Gatsalov wanting to try MMA in this past)?

Just get the champ of Dance Dance Revolution, imagine how fast he

I think I know why people think Gatsalov is 265lbs.

He took gold and bronze at the last 2 world championships wrestling at 120 and 125 kg. The reason he competed at that weight instead of 96kg is because he can't beat Gadisov who's also Russian.

I think I know why people think Gatsalov is 265lbs.

He took gold and bronze at the last 2 world championships wrestling at 120 and 125 kg. The reason he competed at that weight instead of 96kg is because he can't beat Gadisov who's also Russian.

Have you heard anything about Gatsalov wanting to try MMA, or is TS just pulling it out of his ass?

Check out all the pussy punchers saying these machines aren't accurate! :rolleyes:

Back