Elections Gary Johnson at 12% (3% away from debates), potential game changer

I think maybe enough people hate Hillary enough that as Trump implodes.... this is the best chance a 3rd party has ever had. If Gary Johnson gets on stage for those debates... I don't even want to hope, lol!

giphy.gif

actually it benefits all of us, big businesses needs workers. who the fuck do you think works for corporations???
but i understand you really don't know shit about how the economy works.

You know the majority of new jobs created are from small business correct?

As much as someone who reads my posting here might think I am anti-capitalist, I am not.

I am anti-corporatist.

The corporations have done more to destroy what used to be a functioning capitalist system, then any other entity. You can tell me that they used the government to achieve that action, which I will not dispute, but the government is the tool in this scenario, and sane people don't blame guns for murders do we?

A gun is simply a tool, that could be used to murder, or enforce the rule of law, or save someone's life, just as the government is a tool. We blame the murderer, as we should blame the corporations for occupying our government.

Gays marry, Trans can pee, all the guns and abortions you want, taxes cut

Best of all world's.

??? Do you know who Gary Johnson is?

pay attention, sir. lots of disillusioned ppl who will go to Johnson will be Bernie supporters for social reasons.

Combined with Stien its clear that its not good news for Democrats. Even if Johnson t ook slightly more repubs (check the numbers, thats best case scenario in most polls) the democrats are f'd over with stien and johnson taking votes from hillary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gary-johnson-trump-clinton-polls_us_5798e0d2e4b01180b5312ad2

I watch some of their town hall on CNN and just felt that the guys seem like nice guys who would be over their heads if elected.

I want to like him, but his COMPLETELY open border policy is madness and disaster in a can.

"My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour."

What an absolutely awful idea.

pay attention, sir. lots of disillusioned ppl who will go to Johnson will be Bernie supporters for social reasons.

Combined with Stien its clear that its not good news for Democrats. Even if Johnson t ook slightly more repubs (check the numbers, thats best case scenario in most polls) the democrats are f'd over with stien and johnson taking votes from hillary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gary-johnson-trump-clinton-polls_us_5798e0d2e4b01180b5312ad2

You really think Stein will have any impact?

He will be about as much of a game changer as Ron Paul was. We should just inaugurate Hillary now and spare ourselves the nonsense in between.

It's funny that people think he will steals vote from Trump but the things that he says appeals more to Clinton supporters not Trump's

The Democrats might lobby to get him in as a strategy to dilute the Trump vote but I doubt it. I would be very risky.

Except that when he says laissez-faire, he actually means a level playing field, and not crony corporatism. Kind of a big difference between GJ's free market ideas, and the RNC's.

GJ wants to cut big oil's subsidies, and tax breaks.

I swear to anyone reading this, that the problem we face today isn't that ideas from the left or right have been tried and failed, it is that ideas from the left and right have been bastardized, and packaged as an idea like the free market, or more regulation, but in reality they were just corporatism in both forms.

More regulation = reign in Wall Street as an idea, in practice it is used to limit competition

free market = a level playing field as an idea, in practice it is corporate protectionism at the cost of everyone else

Throughout history money has always been concentrated at the top, having a strong middle-class is an anomaly that doesn't occur naturally. The belief that letting the market do whatever it wants will lead to better outcomes for ordinary people is patently false. If people want a strong middle-class they need to ask for policies that will allow it to exist. Many other western countries have free healthcare, cheap education and a high quality of life because their governments enforce a basic standard of living as a right to their citizens.

He will be about as much of a game changer as Ron Paul was. We should just inaugurate Hillary now and spare ourselves the nonsense in between.

Do you remember how big Perot was in 92 before he bailed on the race just to come back a month later?

Back