Garbrants headbutt

Came to say the headbutt did not cause the cut. Cruz head was down when the clash occurred.

Cody caught the headbutt that shit was on top of Cruz head.
2gHTDIJ.jpg

bQ6RV49.jpg

I watched the replay a few times and it was clearly on top of Cruz's head. I couldn't really see an angle where Dom got headbutted on his left eyebrow.

Even dom said cody cut him with a kick.

From what ive seen he runs and dances and makes you chase, then uses his superior size and reach to counter you
I'd have to disagree, he uses his angles and timing to counter and negates his own reach by countering while in the pocket

Anyone who didn't give Cody a 10-8 for the 4th round is insane. 3 knockdowns and a head kick that opened up a massive gash.

2gHTDIJ.jpg

bQ6RV49.jpg
Rogan backed himself into a corner with that comment and insisting it be shown again. The replay showed nothing near that eye from Cody's head. You could almost hear the alpha brain leaking out his ears as he tried to figure out how to not make himself look stupid.

Rogan doesn't know what he's talking about per usual. He just gives his opinion as fact.

20161231_140557.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Rogan backed himself into a corner with that comment and insisting it be shown again. The replay showed nothing near that eye from Cody's head. You could almost hear the alpha brain leaking out his ears as he tried to figure out how to not make himself look stupid.
I don't know what was worse. Ratner wrote the fucking rules and was convinced the knees were legal. Goof troop running shit last night.

It was a clash of hairstyles. Cody won

2gHTDIJ.jpg

bQ6RV49.jpg
Correct, there was no fucking head butt! If anyone was head butt it was Cody. Cruz was split by a kick.

Accidental? Check.
Very little bleeding? Check (cut was gnarly as fuck, no idea why there wasn't more blood - his entire eyebrow was a gash).
Didn't impair his vision? Check.
Had no impact on the fight? Check.

I picked Cruz was but kind of neutral as a viewer. Garbrandt schooled him, hard, and it was brilliant to watch. Awesome fight.

It was a punch that caused the vaginal of the eye not the accidental headbuttocks.

2gHTDIJ.jpg

bQ6RV49.jpg

Saw that too. I was yelling to my wife, "What the fuck is Joe going on about?" then rewound it and watched it again. Obviously on top of the head and not what opened the cut.

Back