Gangstalking

The nature of "gangstalking" is that those who are victimized by it will not be believed by their rationally thinking friends and relatives, who choose to believe the world is a certain way--and humans would not conceive or engage in such outlandish and dismoral activities. If those who become victimized have some sort of checkered past--or especially an ongoing or former experience with mental health issues or drug use--it further reinforces the general perception toward the veracity of their inferences and observations about reality. Such behavior will ultimately play into the stalkers hands as it lessens the gravity of any accusations about their clandestine and nefarious activities.

Undisputed psychological experiments such as Milgram's Stanford Prison experiment show that human beings are highly susceptible to influence directing their willingness to act in ways to harm others. Fear is an emotion that is highly exploitable in humans-- as well as the access to power or the inherent need for belonging. Both of these factors pertain the validity of such behavior and point to a fine line between the oppressed and the oppressors. American history is riddled with cases of the government and private groups surveiling citizens extrajudiciously and using subversive tactics to discredit, and furthermore, destroy a targeted person. The CIA famously used such tactics on individuals associated with the civil rights movement.

Though I do not have all the answers, I can attest that "gangstalking" is not a fabrication and is, in the realest sense of reality, occurring right now. The world, and moreover, human nature--is probably quite a it shittier than you believe it to be. There almost certainly not some supernatural force at play or invisible weapons controlling your mind--just a lot of ugly people with the moral turpitude to do something so wrong. If you are experiencing difficulties, I implore that you practice patience, restraint, and controlled aggression. Speak and act in a thoughtful manner, and do not let anger get the best of you. For example, be a keen observer, but do not hurl insults or unsubstantiated accusations which will get you no where. As a student, I have personally observed the sharpest pupil to often be one of the quietest people in the class--and those who constantly run their mouth are engaging in some form of attention seeking and lack discipline.

Your reality is an exact reproduction of your own thoughts, so be careful about the thought seeds you plant in the garden of your mind--for good thoughts can take you to higher than you dreamed--but bullshit thoughts will rot your brain as you devolve to your lowest concept of yourself. Remember that life is an endless unfoldment, that every ending is a new beginning, and that ATTITUDE is all you ever need to rise above, get up, walk away, and inspire yourself. If you are boxing or practicing martial arts, that already gives you a leg up. You can be confident and move swiftly and gracefully--and if the time comes, strike like thunder. Try to stay within the pulse of the moment at all times and to not drift too far away from that. These are just personal thoughts and speculation, but educated nonetheless, and from someone takes the scientific method as the only dogma. Wishing you all the best. Keep bobbing and weaving until you see the K.O.--peace.

The nature of "gangstalking" is that those who are victimized by it will not be believed by their rationally thinking friends and relatives, who choose to believe the world is a certain way--and humans would not conceive or engage in such outlandish and dismoral activities. If those who become victimized have some sort of checkered past--or especially an ongoing or former experience with mental health issues or drug use--it further reinforces the general perception toward the veracity of their inferences and observations about reality. Such behavior will ultimately play into the stalkers hands as it lessens the gravity of any accusations about their clandestine and nefarious activities.

Undisputed psychological experiments such as Milgram's Stanford Prison experiment show that human beings are highly susceptible to influence directing their willingness to act in ways to harm others. Fear is an emotion that is highly exploitable in humans-- as well as the access to power or the inherent need for belonging. Both of these factors pertain the validity of such behavior and point to a fine line between the oppressed and the oppressors. American history is riddled with cases of the government and private groups surveiling citizens extrajudiciously and using subversive tactics to discredit, and furthermore, destroy a targeted person. The CIA famously used such tactics on individuals associated with the civil rights movement.

Though I do not have all the answers, I can attest that "gangstalking" is not a fabrication and is, in the realest sense of reality, occurring right now. The world, and moreover, human nature--is probably quite a it shittier than you believe it to be. There almost certainly not some supernatural force at play or invisible weapons controlling your mind--just a lot of ugly people with the moral turpitude to do something so wrong. If you are experiencing difficulties, I implore that you practice patience, restraint, and controlled aggression. Speak and act in a thoughtful manner, and do not let anger get the best of you. For example, be a keen observer, but do not hurl insults or unsubstantiated accusations which will get you no where. As a student, I have personally observed the sharpest pupil to often be one of the quietest people in the class--and those who constantly run their mouth are engaging in some form of attention seeking and lack discipline.

Your reality is an exact reproduction of your own thoughts, so be careful about the thought seeds you plant in the garden of your mind--for good thoughts can take you to higher than you dreamed--but bullshit thoughts will rot your brain as you devolve to your lowest concept of yourself. Remember that life is an endless unfoldment, that every ending is a new beginning, and that ATTITUDE is all you ever need to rise above, get up, walk away, and inspire yourself. If you are boxing or practicing martial arts, that already gives you a leg up. You can be confident and move swiftly and gracefully--and if the time comes, strike like thunder. Try to stay within the pulse of the moment at all times and to not drift too far away from that. These are just personal thoughts and speculation, but educated nonetheless, and from someone takes the scientific method as the only dogma. Wishing you all the best. Keep bobbing and weaving until you see the K.O.--peace.
I enjoy the way you write, beautifully said

Any of you people ever heard of this phenomenon before? I had to google it to see even wtf it is. Basically its people who I believe to be scytsophrentic(sp?) who believe that everyone is ganging up on them in a conspiracy to tarnish them, sell their information to the government or some shit.
Our housekeeper just accused my wife and I of gangstalking her over text, and basically said that we had cameras in our bathroom and that it was illegal. Of course this is utter insanity, and has zero merit. The thing that concerns me though is that I had this broad in my house once a week for about 6 months now, so has she stolen anything, fucked with any of my kids shit, or what?

I'm thinking I should call her and really get her going by telling her to shut up, or I release the images to the public? Good idea or bad idea? It might be wrong to fuck with mentally ill people like that, but what the hell now I feel pissed off for paying a nut like that to be in my house and do work for a while now.

Have fun.

just act like you don't speak american and say some shit in like mexican or even asian

I enjoy the way you write, beautifully said
Oh thank you--FYI in the last paragraph I may have quoted Funkadelic 'Good Thoughts Bad Thoughts' , I don't think George Clinton would mind at all but since we are against all forms of deceit here I should provide full disclosure. Trip on mayn----

If you're going to fuck with her don't play her gangstalking game man. Tell her the money you have been giving her is cursed. Every cent, cursed with the blood of a young runaway.

See how she reacts, post about it, proceed

Back