Gangstalking

Scott Parker 27

Your Mom's Box
@Brown
Reaction score
Any of you people ever heard of this phenomenon before? I had to google it to see even wtf it is. Basically its people who I believe to be scytsophrentic(sp?) who believe that everyone is ganging up on them in a conspiracy to tarnish them, sell their information to the government or some shit.
Our housekeeper just accused my wife and I of gangstalking her over text, and basically said that we had cameras in our bathroom and that it was illegal. Of course this is utter insanity, and has zero merit. The thing that concerns me though is that I had this broad in my house once a week for about 6 months now, so has she stolen anything, fucked with any of my kids shit, or what?

I'm thinking I should call her and really get her going by telling her to shut up, or I release the images to the public? Good idea or bad idea? It might be wrong to fuck with mentally ill people like that, but what the hell now I feel pissed off for paying a nut like that to be in my house and do work for a while now.

Have fun.

No one would dare gang up on me
tumblr_nunsp4tden1ueqjtbo1_400.gif

I've heard of it. Most who claim it's happening to them seem to be doing so because they're mentally ill. However, gang stalking is definitely a real thing that happens to people in certain situations (intimidation and such). For example, the church of scientology is supposedly known for doing it to people.

But that said, your maid is probably either crazy or just looking for a hand out. Whatever the case may be, don't play games with her.

I've heard of it. Most who claim it's happening to them seem to be doing so because they're mentally ill. However, gang stalking is definitely a real thing that happens to people in certain situations (intimidation and such). For example, the church of scientology is supposedly known for doing it to people.

But that said, your maid is probably either crazy or just looking for a hand out. Whatever the case may be, don't play games with her.
Interesting, never even knew it was a thing until today. Any idea where the hell something like this originated, or is it just the internet can not connect all the fruits and nuts of the world to share ideas?

Any of you people ever heard of this phenomenon before? I had to google it to see even wtf it is. Basically its people who I believe to be scytsophrentic(sp?) who believe that everyone is ganging up on them in a conspiracy to tarnish them, sell their information to the government or some shit.
Our housekeeper just accused my wife and I of gangstalking her over text, and basically said that we had cameras in our bathroom and that it was illegal. Of course this is utter insanity, and has zero merit. The thing that concerns me though is that I had this broad in my house once a week for about 6 months now, so has she stolen anything, fucked with any of my kids shit, or what?

I'm thinking I should call her and really get her going by telling her to shut up, or I release the images to the public? Good idea or bad idea? It might be wrong to fuck with mentally ill people like that, but what the hell now I feel pissed off for paying a nut like that to be in my house and do work for a while now.

Have fun.

LOL that was me in high school.

it does actually happen as its the only effective way to shadow someone, the church of scientology is confirmed to do it, NSA/homeland security does it

its basically just a coordinated surveillance where someone follows you, then switches with someone else who takes over etc. so they are always rotating who is the person watching you and you cant recognize one car following you all day

but 99% of people who think they are gangstalked are just paranoid as fuck

it does actually happen as its the only effective way to shadow someone, the church of scientology is confirmed to do it, NSA/homeland security does it

its basically just a coordinated surveillance where someone follows you, then switches with someone else who takes over etc. so they are always rotating who is the person watching you and you cant recognize one car following you all day

Ya it all makes sense now. My wife and I are agents for uncle sam, kind of like mr and mrs smith, the movie, and we were told to report back on a housekeeper....shit I spilled the beans!

But seriously, it makes more sense now. This lady has a couple of gay kids she adopted lost her husband a few years ago, and I think her brain sprung a leak after that.

Of course this is utter insanity, and has zero merit.

You say "of course" as if we should know it's impossible you could do something like that. Kinda suspicious to say the least.

Add some meth to the mix and see what happens. We were convinced for months CODE Unit was following us.

Turns out we were right. Paranoia saved me from a lengthy prison sentence that time.

Sometimes people misinterpret pranks and jokes this way.

Some group will single out an individual to prank or harass. For fun or whatever reason.

It may be a real thing or paranoia.

I would definitely NOT instigate or bait that crazy ass lady.

More importantly, is she hot?

Gangstalking sounds lame...I'm more of a gangbanging fellow

<Gordonhat>

WTF? That's fucking wierd. There is more to this though, obviously. Like, she didn't do something she was supposed to or did something she wasn't supposed to and you knew about it and called her on it. So what began this whole thing?

You say "of course" as if we should know it's impossible you could do something like that. Kinda suspicious to say the least.

Then he says maybe he should release "the images to the public." What images? Hidden bathroom camera images, me thinks

never heard of it. Tend to avoid people completley who are close to think like this.

Trust me, he doesn't have the money to afford such sophisticated surveillance equipment. Of course, he doesn't really make enough to afford a maid either. Hmm...

Generally associated with severely neurotic people.

Severe anxiety revolves around fear for oneself, and that can start to play out as paranoid thoughts about the people around you meaning you harm or ill will.

A lot of these people are poorly educated too, which only makes things worse because they start to make assumptions about all the things they don't know.

Final check box - mix in some internet and anything they have paranoid assumptions about can be confirmed in their mind by another loon espousing their own uneducated opinion.

There are a lot of crazies on YouTube posting all about this, each one of them the central target in their own little world.

This is what happens when we assume instead of educate, and it should be a lesson we never forget.

Finally, there was this woman on YouTube I found years ago who posted 50 odd videos talking about gangstalking, or her going up to strangers and aggressively accusing them.

It was really sad, and in the finally video on her channel she was having a moment of clarity and crying about how unwell she knew she was and how her kids had been taken by the state due to her condition etc.

Wish I could remember the channel name, it was really educational to watch someone so entrenched in their own neurotic thoughts have that moment.

PS. That channel only had about 50 views per video which is why it would be hard to find again. So strange watching a crazy persons personal video diary.

Have fun.
So, what happened with the housekeeper?

Willing to bet the majority of people so paranoid of this subject has smoked the devils lettuce previously.

That’s fucked up man. But if you wouldn’t mind providing me the live feed link to the bathroom cameras?

Back