Gang Enhancement Laws (for or against?)

Who cares? Honestly, they should just start giving these guys pills and burying them in the back. Sick and tired of minorities reducing urban areas to trash because they're overbreeding and living it up while on welfare.

Could do without all a the white trash that idolize these retards as well.

Minorities and gang members are two different things. Or do you want to bury them all?

Who cares? Honestly, they should just start giving these guys pills and burying them in the back. Sick and tired of minorities reducing urban areas to trash because they're overbreeding and living it up while on welfare.

Could do without all a the white trash that idolize these retards as well.

actually in oxnard they got rid of the ghettos and built houses in their place, the people who live in those houses? minorities. believe it or not, not all minorities are on welfare, some actually work far harder than you do. they are as happy as anyone that the gangs are gone.

and you better hope a mod doesn't see this shit post of yours.

Sentencing laws are unconstitutional, they violate the separation of powers.

No they don't.

The legislators decide what's criminal and they decide what the punishment is. A criminal law is incomplete if it doesn't address the state's response to a crime.

The judiciary only oversees the handling of the case to ensure due process and resolve disputes as to the meaning of the legislators laws.

There's no separation of powers issue since the power has always belonged to the legislative branch.

that nothing i have homies that the judge give then 25 years for selling yeyo.

same as killing or raping someone ! thats crazy

Law doesnt make sence sometimes.

it's so heartwarming seeing people sympathizing with and taking up the cause for violent low life degenerates .. that liberal poison is strong

it's so heartwarming seeing people sympathizing with and taking up the cause for violent low life degenerates .. that liberal poison is strong

I want them to be punished. But I don't want them getting extra time simply because they are involved in gangs.

I want them to be punished. But I don't want them getting extra time simply because they are involved in gangs.

it's ok if they do .. gangs are not boy scout organizations .. they're a bane and menace on communities .. if you're involved in one, you're more than likely involved in criminal activity and encouraged to do so by your gang peers .. especially if it's one of the known violent gangs .. not being a part of one of these groups can only benefit that person and the rest of the community .. the more to deter anyone from joining one and steering them away from that, the better

Last edited:
True. Which is why they should be sent to prison...for the crime only.
Why slap on an additional 10-15 years on a kid? What purpose does it serve?

To set a precedent so other kids don't do what they did. Being tough on crime actually works. There's a reason the South historically never had crime rates like the East and West Coast despite having more and poorer Black people. and why Cali has a large population of violent Latino gang members but not Florida and Texas. Faustian is right, they should slap RICO charges, it's what keeps Florida and Miami, where I'm from, largely gang free. It's too late for Cali, gang banging is a lifestyle for generations but it can't hurt. I've heard even Chicago isn't as bad as back in the days since large scale indictments targeting leaders.

Absolutely agree, especially with violent crimes.

If you want to avoid stiff penalties, avoid piece of $hit, violent criminal organizations...

Pretty simple, isn't it?

More laws and punishments that are focused on poor inner city minority kids? I wish I was surprised by this.

Why is it that no one is proposing that we give more jail time to guys that steal millions from investors?

Our idea of justice needs work. A kid steals a $10k car and he's getting 20 years or whatever. Guy steals $50 million from retirement funds and he gets 10 years in a white collar prison. Makes sense.

I very much second this. The white collar crime needs to lead to 1/year/million embezzled. After 2008 mortgage collapse, there should be penitentiaries full of lifers, but all we have is couple of slaps on the wrist.

This country is down the drain.

As for gang enhancements- how else can you deter gang activity.

Let them to their banging in prison. Gangs are for poor thugs. If you want to be a Gangster you have to operate like the Yakuza or another syndicate, even if there's only a few members. Always best to be a secretive gangsta in a suit during your court hearing than a tatted up vato who hangs out with his local street gang.

As for misguided kids, that's a failure on the part of the parents and the education system. If you want to fix that then promote public military school.

I absolutely support it... I'm only surprised it took this long to start implementing.

Fuck anyone who's in a gang. Throw away the key and start making examples out of them.

I absolutely support it... I'm only surprised it took this long to start implementing.

Fuck anyone who's in a gang. Throw away the key and start making examples out of them.

90 percent of kids behind bars are there because of gang activity. If Im hearing you correctly, you don't want these kids to see the light of day until they reach 50?

90 percent of kids behind bars are there because of gang activity. If Im hearing you correctly, you don't want these kids to see the light of day until they reach 50?

I think they should absolutely inflict the stiffest penalties available for those who join gangs and commit crimes, especially violent ones (Those ones are the people who should just be thrown away).

We need to send a stong message to these kids that being in a gang will result in you either being killed by rival gang members or while committing your crime, or that you will spend your life in prison. They need to know there is absolutely no future in gangs and those that do voluntarily join gangs are made a harsh example out of so that others may see their fate and choose not to participate.

Gang members need to be afraid of US... Not the other way around. I'm happy to hear something is finally being done. There should be mandatory minumums as well, imo. You commit a lesser crime and are part of a gang? Mandatory harsh sentence. We need to take away any and all reason for being part of one... Let the gang members suffer, let their friends see it and let it be known that the public will not tolerate that activity any more...

So, yes... Throw that key away.

I think they should absolutely inflict the stiffest penalties available for those who join gangs and commit crimes, especially violent ones (Those ones are the people who should just be thrown away).

We need to send a stong message to these kids that being in a gang will result in you either being killed by rival gang members or while committing your crime, or that you will spend your life in prison. They need to know there is absolutely no future in gangs and those that do voluntarily join gangs are made a harsh example out of so that others may see their fate and choose not to participate.

There are way too many gray areas for this to be common practice.

For example, in the case in the OP, Josh was driving some associates to an apartment that belonged to one of the associate's mother. The mother lived with her boyfriend, and Josh and his buddies wanted to confront him for mistreating the mother. The friend got out of the car, chased the boyfriend out of the complex, and took back some of his mother's things.

Long story short, the cops pulled over Herrera and his friends, and found some belongings were in the apartment. In court, a gang expert testified that some of the apparel Josh possessed was gang related. So instead of a maximum 9 year sentence, Josh now has life. A kid who never had any prior convictions. So a gang expert basically decides if a kid will ever see the light of day or not.

What this really is, is a tool to get citizens at an early age, in the system, and keep them there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back