Gane vs Volkov

I'd kind of forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder. We'll get to see if Gane can deal with Volkov's length. And if Volkov can avoid the ground.

I'd kind of forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder. We'll get to see if Gane can deal with Volkov's length. And if Volkov can avoid the ground.
Gane's been training with Glory kickboxer Tomas Mozny, who is the same size as Volkov. I don't see the fight going to the ground, as Volkov is too crafty in grappling for Gane, unless it's for a leglock.

Got taken down 14 times, controlled for 20min, and outlanded 69-31 in sig strikes. Dominated is the word.
Again, Volk won 2 rounds. Blaydes won, domination is what Valentina does. U less your a total casual, I bet you know the difference between a good win and a domination

Gane's been training with Glory kickboxer Tomas Mozny, who is the same size as Volkov. I don't see the fight going to the ground, as Volkov is too crafty in grappling for Gane, unless it's for a leglock.

intersting smart move by Gane

I hope Gane has a good chin. Haven't really seen it tested too much, but I'd love to see his movement vs Ngannou's power.

Dana thinking about jacked Ngannou vs Gane...

<{danayeah}>

Back