Gane vs Volkov

Both of them are awesome matchups for Ngannou, two very technical strikers would be interesting to see their gameplans against the champ.
They also are around the same size as Ngannou as well, which will make things fun.

This fight itself is really fun, I like both fighters though so idk who wants to win more.

Both of them are awesome matchups for Ngannou, two very technical strikers would be interesting to see their gameplans against the champ.
They also are around the same size as Ngannou as well, which will make things fun.

This fight itself is really fun, I like both fighters though so idk who wants to win more.
I also like both fighters. I think either one has a decent chance at winning the belt although I give advantage to Gane. He seems quicker.

Sherdogs are praising uber volkov way too much

Gane will make it look easy
I fear you are correct . But uber Volkov beats every other heavyweight outside of probably Francis . And don't @ me with the last second black beast ko retards

There is no other HW.
This is for no1 contendership
The only thing that will pull bones out of retirement is BB beating Ngannou but I don't see that happening

I fear you are correct . But uber Volkov beats every other heavyweight outside of probably Francis . And don't @ me with the last second black beast ko retards
Black Beast > Blaydes > Vollkov

Yes! Next few years will potentially be great for HW fans!

Sherdogs are praising uber volkov way too much

Gane will make it look easy
Reading between the lines on Gane's team social media, it looks like we'could see UberGane as well.
I'd like to see Gane box aggressively instead of point figthing with jabs and long kicks.

On paper, they look like similarly good strikers good at keeping distance. In reality Volkov has bad boxing defense, any big guy who closed the distance fast landed clean punches on him (Blaydes, Hardy, Lewis). That's the worst possible flaw to have against Ngannou.
Gane is extremely hard to hit clean, that makes him a much more competitive matchup.

looking forward to this fight there styles will make this fight interesting I think Gane is a little more technical and he probably takes it . outside of Miocic Jones will outwrestle/ ground and pound his way through most heavy weights. Heavy hitters like Francis and BB have the best chance against Jones at HW since they can end the fight at any time with one shot but i still see Jones taking them down and controlling the fight.

Back