Gamestop stock being pumped to the moon by Redditors

Has GameStop spoken on how they feel on all of this?

Companies typically don't comment on random speculation from outsiders on their own stock.

Elon Musk was fined something like $8 million last year just for saying that Tesla was priced too high (at the time).

It really seems like Robinhood is being set up as the fall guy to take away attention from the behind the scene players. There is some sketchyass shit going on here.

Robinhood's CEO making about as much sense as an episode of Twin Peaks:

Are they going to try this move on other declining stocks though? Like a test run to see if mini viral bull markets can be pulled off using internet kids?

They already have.

Various investors/institutions have used the internet and mainstream media to "leak" false information to the public to create stock movement, whether up or down. They then take advantage of this market situation they created, make their money, and then cash out. It's nothing new

Look at my Tesla:

7cGAJxN.jpg

It really seems like Robinhood is being set up as the fall guy to take away attention from the behind the scene players. There is some sketchyass shit going on here.

The real players are the ones making moves behind Robinhood. RH is going to be crucified while they celebrate.

RH sells market data to Citadel capital (and I would wager others), and there is a depth of evidence in play that there was collusion to protect the hedge funds here. This really isn't anything new. I mean, did any massive change take effect following the housing market scandals? No. Nonetheless, I'm always in favor of seeing at least one of these elitist crooks reap a heavy fine or some prison time. I dont see the latter actually happening here.

Last edited:
RH sells market data to Citadel capital, and there is a depth of evidence in play that there was collusion to protect the hedge funds here. This really isn't anything new. I mean, did any massive change take effect following the housing market scandals? No. Nonetheless, I'm always in favor of seeing at least one of these elitist crooks reap a heavy fine or some prison time. I dont see the latter actually happening here.

I hope people don't forget that Robinhood is just the tip of the iceberg. Media has been fixated on vilifying Robinhood but nobody else so far

Are they going to try this move on other declining stocks though? Like a test run to see if mini viral bull markets can be pulled off using internet kids?
This worked so well because there was more shorts than there even were shares of gamestop. Thats not a common thing.

Lmao I just watched a clip of some clown on CNN comparing WSB to the MAGA qanon people for believing in a "conspiracy theory" that hedge funds and trading apps are out to get them. He said he had a simple explanation for what REALLY happened with Robinhood and other apps and I didn't end up hearing it.

Shills everywhere. Still we hold.

Lmao I just watched a clip of some clown on CNN comparing WSB to the MAGA qanon people for believing in a "conspiracy theory" that hedge funds and trading apps are out to get them. He said he had a simple explanation for what REALLY happened with Robinhood and other apps and I didn't end up hearing it.

Serious Stockholm syndrome that some of these MSM bootlickers have. They'll sit there an suck up to their billionaire abusers hoping to get a chance to eat their scraps if they behave right and say the right things. It'll be telling to see where politicians on either side of the isle stand during the next few weeks. Disgusting shit.

Apparently they shut down buying and are still allowing selling so that all the billionaire hedge fund managers won’t lose money on all their short positions. What a bunch of pussies. Also, I knew they would pull some bullshit like that.

Lol, I'm suprised noone posted this on twitter or anything yet.

"And we give it back to you......The People."

Diamond handed degenerates unite. But tell me... how did you type that, being illiterate?

I hope people don't forget that Robinhood is just the tip of the iceberg. Media has been fixated on vilifying Robinhood but nobody else so far

Apparently they shut down buying and are still allowing selling so that all the billionaire hedge fund managers won’t lose money on all their short positions. What a bunch of pussies. Also, I knew they would pull some bullshit like that.

4vxdaf.jpg

@raty tat tat , if you want to get in on the whole Reddit rebellion thing, I think Blackberry and Nokia are safer bets. They have pretty solid fundamentals, especially Blackberry, that just released a 5G phone. And they are apparently being pushed by the Wall Street Bets crowd. I'm not saying to necessarily get on at all, but those stocks are still relatively cheap and don't seem as risky or volatile to me.
what platform can I use seems td ameritrade is doing the same shady shit robinhood is doing.

Back