Gameness Gi

siavash

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering were i can order an authentic Gameness kimono

Adino-Thanks.
siavash-I am a Authorized dealer for Gameness. I carry their entire stock. Let me know if you need anything.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF for sure!! I know Ed Clay ,the owner of Gameness and I know that Ron is an authorized dealer. Ron sales the real thing , not the cheap knockoffs.

How come in every web site the red Gameness gi cost more then the other color?

Ron is a dealer for Gameness and a pleasure to work with. You won't go wrong doing business with him.

GamenessPitbull said:
Ron is a dealer for Gameness and a pleasure to work with. You won't go wrong doing business with him.

See, from Gameness themselves :D Cant get much better than that.

If I was wearing a blue gi in class does it seem like I'm showing of because I bought a fancy? Thats what I'm worry about.

DarthTex blue and white are standard colors and nobody is going to think twice about it. Red is a fancy color gi. You'll be fine in blue.

www.SSFgear.com

DarthTex said:
If I was wearing a blue gi in class does it seem like I'm showing of because I bought a fancy? Thats what I'm worry about.

Just ask your instructor. Ours doesn't care what we wear, as long as it is a gi, and you keep it clean.

b0b said:
Just ask your instructor. Ours doesn't care what we wear, as long as it is a gi, and you keep it clean.

Yea that whole "keep it clean" is the kicker, I would rather never wash my Gi. Blood staines and everything, just ripe, a real advantage in a tournament :D Tap out due to epic Gi smell.

Back