GAME OF THRONES v8: Shae is a dumb whore get over it edition (Book Discussion=Dubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arya and Tywin had great chemistry together made me full like Tywin wasn't such a dick afterall.

I agree with this. I was fairly indifferent towards Tywin early on, but after his scenes with Arya I grew an entirely new respect for his character and he's now one of my favorites. Still the best pairing on the show, imo.

Holy Smokes Polish you forgot the best pair of the whole show....

Lord Varys and Lord Baelish

I thought about it but I feel like we didn't get that much interaction between them compared to the others.

I feel like LF and Varys = Tywin and Olena

Arya and the Hound... Fuck the king
Arya and Tywin.... M'lord
Bron and Tyrion... You pay me to kill people who bother you. Evil notions come free.
Jon Snow and Ygritte... Did you pull a knife on me in the night?
Ramsay and Reek.... Pork Sausage
Jamie and Brianne.... You move well for a great beast of a woman
Stanis and Davos... Make it say SER Jaime Lannister the Kingslayer.
Bran and Hodor... Hush no more hodoring

I thought about it but I feel like we didn't get that much interaction between them compared to the others.

I feel like LF and Varys = Tywin and Olena

Its just that they didn't see each other since season 2 about. If this was done after that season they would have stolen it.

Thought they said it would take a while to train any extras. Then she killed the masters and freed everyone, so im guessing they arent doing the training anymore.

They did say it would take a while to train them, but that is up to their very strict standards. I would think some of the Unsullied they bought would now be capable of training the others. That would be one of the most efficient ways of doubling your force, IMO.

Arya and the Hound... Fuck the king
Arya and Tywin.... M'lord
Bron and Tyrion... You pay me to kill people who bother you. Evil notions come free.
Jon snow and Ygritte... Did you pull a knife on me in the night?
Ramsay and Reek.... Pork Sausage
Jamie and Brianne.... You move well for a beast of a woman
Stanis and Davos... Make it say SER Jaime Lannister the Kingslayer.
Bran and Hodor... Hush no more hodoring

Haha that scene was great and is the embodiment of Stannis's character

Is that show any good?

Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty good
Then most of the main cast leaves - including Iwan Rheon (Ramsay), and it's not that good anymore.

It's not game of thrones good, but it's fun to watch, and Iwan Rheon's character has a cool transition from a dork to a confident hero-esque character.

Yeah I touched on that in the last thread. She commands like 400-500k people now. Did Mareen have no army? Did she kill the armies of every other city. Didn't they say Astaphor had slave soldiers?

They don't have to be unsullied level fighters but the fact that she isn't training them is ridiculous.

Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty good
Then most of the main cast leaves - including Iwan Rheon (Ramsay), and it's not that good anymore.

It's not game of thrones good, but it's fun to watch, and Iwan Rheon's character has a cool transition from a dork to a confident hero-esque character.

So considering I haven't watched Breaking Bad and The Wire yet, it shouldn't be high on my TV shows priority.

Stannis and Davos FTW

Also I fully support the thread title. That dude trying to say LF is worse than Shae is really something else...

Stannis and Davos FTW

Also I fully support the thread title. That dude trying to say LF is worse than Shae is really something else...

How is Littlefinger not worse than Shae? I don't get it. He pretty much started the War of 5 Kings...

How is Littlefinger not worse than Shae? I don't get it. He pretty much started the War of 5 Kings...

LF comes from a Can house and managed to get himself on the small council. He basically bankrupted the Throne and the Lannisters, killed the hand of the king and a future king. He's responsible for destroying the Stark house which ruled the north for over a millenium.

Love him or hate him Peter's got game.

Yeah I touched on that in the last thread. She commands like 400-500k people now. Did Mareen have no army? Did she kill the armies of every other city. Didn't they say Astaphor had slave soldiers?

They don't have to be unsullied level fighters but the fact that she isn't training them is ridiculous.

With the exception of the Second Sons, Daenerys can't really trust anyone who fought for Astapor, Yunkai and Meereen. And the freed slaves would have to be trained from scratch.

Besides which, she only has 93 ships. That's barely enough to move the unsullied and the Second Sons.

That's a hard poll question

that is what actually makes it a very good question.

I chose Arya and The Hound. So much awesome in their journey for both of them.

It could have easily been Ramsey and Reek. Such a horrid pairing.

Tyrion and Bronn would be in my next tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back