Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1 Discussion Thread: These Crows ain't Loyal (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
King's landing starving but they got enough produce to throw at Cersei. Smh

15 mins boys.
Cmon guys its fifteen til nine, does no one know? I don't want to watch in diff room, I want to watch on tablet but I dunno how to watch anything life on the HBO Go app. Does anyone kmnow??

Nah I think it goes on HBO Go like an hour later.

Ehhh yeah he's badass in a villian sort of way, just has no limit to the fucked up things he'll do and obviously he is a pretty smart dude and a good fighter but in a 1 on 1 against most of the other characters on the show considered to be fighters he'd most likely lose I suppose.
I agree with your post. Ramsay would probably even lose to potridge.

Almost times ladies
tumblr_m2zbcpcaaG1ruyqqvo1_250.gif
image.gif

Already done that. I have been using the app but haven't ever tried to watch anything live.
I don't think live is possible.

EDIT: just caught the change to your post

i think HBO GO puts that content up real quickly- so by fifteen minutes in they will have put up the episode I think.

So what time does this start? In five minutes? (just guessing from the posts itt lol)

That "shame" woman is gonna get fucked up so bad.

We need to do a contInually evolving top 10 rankings for fighters on the show. Criteria includes being alive. Active record and quality of opponent factors in as well as other variables. Right now Brianna of Tarth is probably number 1. Explosive Axe is up there in the top 5. bronn is fringe top 10 after losing to the sand snakes.

Explosive axe guy has no notable wins. It's ALL about that resume.

Valerie Margolis

or some shit like that, y'all!!!

IN

Pls no depressing awkwardness

Lol yeah right

We agreed to another thread title

For the Watch

I'm guessing the same thing will happen in the books, but it will have more logic to it and it will only happen after a lot happens over time. In the show everything went to shit very quick, and he goes from having that heart to heart with his daughter to burning her way too fast.

show - 'it's too cold, burn her'. They make it seem like it's impossible for Stannis to go back to the wall but Milesandra gets by the end of the episode. All the reasoning for the burning, and the obstancles before them seem dumb. The timing of all of it is awful. They teased out the Stannis arc for 4 years and then just rush the downfall in an episode or two.

Try paying attention to the show

i think HBO GO puts that content up real quickly- so by fifteen minutes in they will have put up the episode I think.
I dunno...then people could FF to the end and ruin it for others right?

Not sure though honestly, have never tried to watch something immediately on GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back