Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1 Discussion Thread: These Crows ain't Loyal (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how you can separate Jaqen and the Waif. If they are separate, one of them died last season, right?
That's the point, they are both nobody. Jaqen isn't even Jaqen. It's impossible to separate them because they are both nobody who can take up the identity of anyone at any time.

But it is possible that one of the nobodies died, so that there is only one nobody left.

I don't see how you can separate Jaqen and the Waif. If they are separate, one of them died last season, right?
I'm pretty sure "Jaqen" is just one of a dozen Faceless Men wearing that mask. The Waif is another student (just a more advanced one than Arya).

That's the point, they are both nobody. Jaqen isn't even Jaqen. It's impossible to separate them because they are both nobody who can take up the identity of anyone at any time.

But it is possible that one of the nobodies died, so that there is only one nobody left.

5y2WA5sz6GCRINGhOoUArcb_Yo6aTEaqghLC_Sg-wSCOJI0-d9oy0d-DHDiZP2s97eIclq6kp0KI1SQG5X9VSgU=s240

I'm pretty sure "Jaqen" is just one of a dozen Faceless Men wearing that mask. The Waif is another student (just a more advanced one than Arya).

That makes sense, but thought she wasn't really a student, since she already seems to be nobody

If Olly doesn't get his throat ripped out tonight, we riot.

That makes sense, but thought she wasn't really a student, since she already seems to be nobody
The reason I think she's still in training is because A) she's still doing bitch work (ie. cleaning bodies), and B) she's not wearing robes like "Jaqen". She's at the point where she more or less has shed her old identity, but she's still learning to kill fuckers.

Yeah the Waif will be one of the few on there who made the list just cause she is a terrible matchup for another ranked opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back