Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

This is my favourite version

Mine too. Proper orchestral.

The one I posted was something of a gimmick that I figured other musicians might appreciate. Not many people are familiar with contrabass trombones.

GoT final season was so bad I can't bring myself to re-watch even the good seasons. I can't watch any scenes with the White Walkers or Night King given the obscenity that D & D perpetrated in the final season.
Too real man. going into the final season I was like fuck this is gonna be the first show since The Wire, that I actually re-watched entirely. After that I haven't even looked back. I just hope that lazy bastard GRRM actually finishes the books. I almost think there's some contractual thing like he cant put out the last book if the ending is different for x years. But I'm probably giving him too much credit.

Too real man. going into the final season I was like fuck this is gonna be the first show since The Wire, that I actually re-watched entirely. After that I haven't even looked back. I just hope that lazy bastard GRRM actually finishes the books. I almost think there's some contractual thing like he cant put out the last book if the ending is different for x years. But I'm probably giving him too much credit.

Yeah, I think you are, mate. More likely he's written himself into a corner and can't be bothered putting in the necessary work to fix the mess. He's fat, old and has more money than he'll ever need. Fuck the fans, he's going to kick back and enjoy what time he has left.

Yeah, I think you are, mate. More likely he's written himself into a corner and can't be bothered putting in the necessary work to fix the mess. He's fat, old and has more money than he'll ever need. Fuck the fans, he's going to kick back and enjoy what time he has left.
Sanderson has probably already finished the series anyway.

Alt shift x has been putting out content related to the books. I'm remembering just how awesome the show was before it was ruined. Really puts in perspective just how bad they did it

There's a lot of amazing shows that had disappointing final seasons. The Sopranos and Breaking Bad come to mind as many were not satisfied with the ending.

But to go from one of the best shows ever to absolute dog shit by the end was truly something to behold.

I finally am watching the final season. Last night I watched Arya Stark teleport out of nowhere to murk the Night King.

I'm shocked and stunned they would just end him like that. WTF?! He was with tons of his soldiers.

It was stupid. I have no idea what happens next, but I am not liking the first few episodes.

Last edited:
I finally am watching the final season. Last night I watch Arya Stark teleport out of nowhere to murk the Night King.

I'm shocked and stunned the would just end him like that. WTF?! He was with tons of his soldiers.

It was stupid. I have no idea what happens next, but I am not liking the first few episodes.

For fuck sake, spoiler that shit.

For fuck sake, spoiler that shit.
Lmao you quoted so now every can see despite the spoiler tag

I finally am watching the final season. Last night I watched Arya Stark teleport out of nowhere to murk the Night King.

I'm shocked and stunned they would just end him like that. WTF?! He was with tons of his soldiers.

Believe it or not, it gets worse. Just wait for s08e05. Have your booze/drugs/noose on standby.

Lmao you quoted so now every can see despite the spoiler tag

Believe it or not, it gets worse. Just wait for s08e05. Have your booze/drugs/noose on standby.

mqEC4hC4uqBsnEb2f1P3mvDpPhiWFeBKpXzyhLQ5yzbGqFMK8nx7sIVTI-CwOky9nuQbZAlNhPeMtKbZNxNAhDUNMSKlnuvEbzA9pvLBpW-xc565EslqOpkSj9Y7G7DW63X-hf5mdXwbaI13k6-G6r-uiYmeD-WvF3A

Watching with my fiance, is her first time we are on season 4. She has been saying how much she loves Daeny lol can't wait for her reaction at the end
I forgot to ask... How'd your lady react to the red wedding? Mine lost her shit.

Oh, my sweet summer child. You have so much pain ahead of you:(

Just popping in to say I didn't mind the ending.

Back