Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: Episode Spoilers ONLY

I don't remember early on how people turned is this how it was done? I thought the night king had to bring you back? I assumed they burned the bodies so that if the night king came by he couldn't resurrect that person.
Judging by last episode, White Walkers raise bodies. If you kill the WW who raised them, reanimated bodies fall down (as we've seen). The night King has risen his share and until he's destroyed, all the bodies he has reanimated will remain.

That's what I got from last episode.

Judging by last episode, White Walkers raise bodies. If you kill the WW who raised them, reanimated bodies fall down (as we've seen). The night King has risen his share and until he's destroyed, all the bodies he has reanimated will remain.

I got he is a necrophiliac

Ill repeat it, the only positive i can think about is that GRRM may end up writing the books just to save his masterpiece.

I mean, with the money he has at this point im sure he could hire writers to do the heavy lifting and he could simply direct the storyline.

I knew at some point at least one dragon would be killed off (still don't like it though) but I wasn't satisfied by how they choose to do it. It was obvious Dumb and Dumber were going for that sort of Shock and Awe type thing; in order to show Dany the Night King ain't nothing to fuck with, but it was cringy to say the least. At least if Emilia Clarke was directed to put some goddamn emotion into seeing one of her "children" die, it could have glossed over the Mutant Power Rangeresque way Viserion was killed.

And Dumb and Dumber are pretty fucking stupid to pass up the opportunity to have Rhaegal save Jon instead of using Benjen; which was a totally ridiculous deus ex machina device if I haven't seen one. Would have been a great moment.

Personally, this whole ranging beyond the wall to fetch a wight to turn Cersei to their side is such a convoluted and ridiculously stupid plan...totally typical of Dumb and Dumberer.

I got he is a necrophiliac
tenor.gif

So if the polar bear turned Thoros would Thoros have to answer the polar bear as his undead lord?:D

They should have spent more time on the group traveling. I couldnt care less about two cunts having their periods in Winterfell.

I think the Night King created all of the other white walkers, so if he was killed all the others and all the wights would die/stop instantly

this has absolutely nothing to do with the show, but i have rogans latest podcast with schaub on right now and schaub just said if he had money he would have dinossaur skeletons in his house "like game of thrones"

lmao....

someone needs to explain this fucker dinossaurs and dragons are not the same thing
<36>

Last edited:
I thought we were going to get a Trial By Combat with Beric and the Night King

<NightKingBringIt>

Here is an off-camera conversation that occurred between Jon Snow and Steve (one of the travel companions who died):

Steve: The Night King is within walking distance of East Watch already, is there enough time to capture a wight, then bring it south, then wait for help to come? Aren't you worried that the massive army of the undead, the one that you've been hyping up all these years, is going to get pass the wall? Why haven't you fortified this position with your northern army already?

Jon Snow: Let's just stick to the plan. I'm the hero of the story. People want to see me do heroic stuff.

Steve: This is a pretty dangerous mission. Shouldn't we be traveling on horses? Something to carry the wight back and help us escape the horde of the undead?

Jon Snow: Nah, I'm wearing plot armour. Also, it's going to look more dramatic when we're running away from them on foot.

Last edited:
The semantics are irrelevant. He's an untouchable for the show: they don't need to constantly kill him and bring him back. There's already a dude with that power/curse. Jon was literally killed and brought back to serve as clifhanger for a whole season.

We don't have the same attachment to him now that we know he's untouchable. All the drama surrounding his drowning, missing or freezing seems pointless...
that's not what I was thinking when he was drowning. He's not untouchable, someone has to resurrect him, and if the walkers were to capture him, he'd be done.

that's not what I was thinking when he was drowning. He's not untouchable, someone has to resurrect him, and if the walkers were to capture him, he'd be done.
My point is, there is no way he was going to drown and remain at the bottom of the lake. He's untouchable, but they keep "hinting" at him dying every time he undertakes a quest. It's getting old....

My point is, there is no way he was going to drown and remain at the bottom of the lake. He's untouchable, but they keep "hinting" at him dying every time he undertakes a quest. It's getting old....
well, it's not the first time they used the drowning trick, only an few episodes back, Jaime looked as if he was drowning.... and then he wasnt.

Ill still hold out hope though. Out of the entire run the only episodes i didnt like were this one and the shitty faceless men/black fish episode.

Not a bad run for a 7 season show

But why don't they give more responsibility to other people? I'm sure there's plenty of capable people who would LOVE to get a crack at GOT. If their heart is not in it anymore, better to pass the torch than to fuck it up for selfish reasons.

They would rather duck it up for selfish reasons than pass the torch lol

They call it "our story" and shit like that. Imo It belongs to Martin and HBO. They are hired guns who think of themselves as original artists.

Here is an off-camera conversation that occurred between Jon Snow and Steve (one of the travel companions who died):

Steve: The Night King is within walking distance of East Watch already, is there enough time to capture a wight, then bring it south, then wait for help to come? Aren't you worried that the massive army of the undead, the one that you've been hyping up all these years, is going to get pass the wall? Why haven't you fortified this position with your northern army already?

Jon Snow: Let's just stick to the plan. I'm the hero of the story. People want to see me do heroic stuff.

Steve: This is a pretty dangerous mission. Shouldn't we be traveling on horses? Something to carry the wight back and help us escape the horde of the undead?

Jon Snow: Nah, I'm wearing plot armour. Also, it's going to look more dramatic when we're running away from them on foot.

Yeah, like my lord. At least explain why they aren't riding fucking horses

I guess David and Dan need to get to their show where the confederacy survived and became a country asap so there's no more time for that little show that made them rich and famous

Last edited:

True that. It shouldn't have been him doing that stupid shit with all that plot armour.

There seemed to be a lot of slow motion scenes in this episode. Wasn't feeling that.

episode literally destroyed any intimidation the wight army had...

before it was "fire can only kill wights!"

now its like...oh you can cut their throats and they'll stop attacking"

you may fool the majority of the viewers...but you aint fooling me you hack writers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back