Game of Thrones S06E03 Discussion Thread: Mother's Day Edition (no spoilers)

Which Mother got it worst?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about Sansa. She started the whole thing by wanting to be a princess and marry Joffrey. She finds out what an asshole he is but still wants to marry him. After Robert dies she still wants to marry Joffrey even though Ned wants to get them out of the city because she could be queen.

After her dad is killed she becomes a hostage and gets married to Tyrion but doesn't want to give up the pussy to Tyrion or Joffrey.

She gets away and gets engaged to her cousin the boob boy while still married to Tyrion. She commits bigamy by marrying Ramsay and doesn't want to give up the pussy to him either.

When the Faith Militant gets a hold of her she has quite a walk of shame coming.:)

The last we saw of them last season was them jumping. The first we saw of them this season was them running away from Winterfell. Many expected to see the landing and others said it didn't need to be shown and we were being too picky. In my thinking, the landing is the important part.

It would be like showing Ned and his boys confronting Arthur Dayne then skipping the fight scene and going to Ned climbing

It seems like lazy writing the me.

Can the atonement even communicate? I thought they were zombies

Well Shireen could communicate and she was half Stoneman. I guess if they are cured before to much of the greyscale takes hold they are okay.

Last edited:
Well Shereen could communicate and she was half Stoneman. I guess if they are cured before to much of the disease takes hold.

Something was different with her though. They could touch her and it wasn't contagious for some reason. Maybe I'm remembering this all wrong.

Anyone else wonder if when Jon gave his cloak to Edd it was partly because he didn't need it anymore? Because he's no longer affected by the cold?

Anyone else wonder if when Jon gave his cloak to Edd it was partly because he didn't need it anymore? Because he's no longer affected by the cold?

While I think that's a cool idea, he did seem pretty cold when he came back naked.

Something was different with her though. They could touch her and it wasn't contagious for some reason. Maybe I'm remembering this all wrong.
Stannis brought in every maester he could find to treat her. Eventually they stopped it from progressing and she wasn't contagious anymore. I think once it takes over your whole body it changes you. The stone men we seen attacking jorah were completely black and seemed to be mindless. Tyrion was right when he said it would be kinder to put a dagger in their heart, then to send them to Valeria to live like that.

While I think that's a cool idea, he did seem pretty cold when he came back naked.

He seemed to be more in shock than cold as I remember. I guess we will know if he starts walking around everywhere under-dressed for the weather. Also, I thought it was interesting that Edd asked him twice if it was still him.

What do you guys think about rholler here in this series? Thats two people who have died and come back thanks to rhollers followers and both account nothingness after death. Does rholler exist but life after death/heaven and hell not exist? Are red priests just performing magic in the name of a non existent diety

What do you guys think about rholler here in this series? Thats two people who have died and come back thanks to rhollers followers and both account nothingness after death. Does rholler exist but life after death/heaven and hell not exist? Are red priests just performing magic in the name of a non existent diety

It would confirm a sort of deism. Also, you could argue that God knows who will be resurrected and who wouldn't so maybe they wouldn't present an afterlife to snow knowing he's coming back

Pretty tough to get hyped for tonight's episode when it's going to feature a lot of Dany.

He seemed to be more in shock than cold as I remember. I guess we will know if he starts walking around everywhere under-dressed for the weather. Also, I thought it was interesting that Edd asked him twice if it was still him.

I guess we'll find out. Admittedly, my first thought when he took that cloak off was "aren't you gonna freeze your ass off?"

Pretty tough to get hyped for tonight's episode when it's going to feature a lot of Dany.
You're not looking forward to seeing her gossip and talk fashion with her new girlfriends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back