GAMBIT Movie (Gore Verbinski No Longer Directing; Lizzy Caplan Joins Cast)

During the 80s I had Fred Ward as Wolverine and Iman as Storm. Do you young'uns even know who the hell Iman is??

Iman is in fact Storm, but I have a hard time seeing Remo Williams as wolverine.

Iman is in fact Storm, but I have a hard time seeing Remo Williams as wolverine.

wolverine-20090430021110149-000.jpg

8487ff637a2469590e75bcc1109a2eb3.600x

In the 80's, I would have gone with Harvey Keitel as Wolverine.:cool:
The thought entered my mind as well.

TGF and/or Rama wanted a younger Bob Hoskins as Wolvie.

Prefer me some Jason Mamoa - that's a man.
I can't see Momoa as Gambit. He's more fit as Drax the Destroyer, Kraven the Hunter or Sabretooth imo.

I like that Channing Tatum has an interest in playing it and it's cool he is into that stuff but he can't act and he doesn't look anything like Gambit.
I don't think Tatum is suited as Gambit as well, nor does he resemble the character, but looking at the pic below of the Cajun mutant, he does kinda look like Tatum a bit.

Channing-Tatum-Gambit-Dragonlord.jpg

Bring in a new-comer for Gambit imo.
I already have a current actor for Gambit in mind. He also has eyes that kinda resembles Gambit's as well. I just got done with the exhausting Justice League casting, I'll try to make one for X-Men next week.

I already have a current actor for Gambit in mind. He also has eyes that kinda resembles Gambit's as well. I just got done with the exhausting Justice League casting, I'll try to make one for X-Men next week.

I can see your headline already. Gambitpool Cast as Gambit.

Let me know. We can have a Cast-Off.

Gambit was my favorite as a kid. Kind of sucks they haven't already integrated him into the x-men franchise. Lets not talk about X-men origins.

Channing Tatum can go suck a nut. Everything about that guy just kind of screams 'douche'.

Gambit was my favorite as a kid. Kind of sucks they haven't already integrated him into the x-men franchise. Lets not talk about X-men origins.

Lets not Kitsch is horrible.

Adrian Brody would may a good remy but I think he's to old.

Back