Gall calls out Dan Hardy!

I'm starting to like this kid, looks for good matchups for himself and making a name in the process

I.wanted him to call out Lawler. Want to see him get brutalized. I don't like him for some reason.

Hardy would beat the fuck out of Gall, honestly. Props to him for calling out a big challenge but Hardy's a tough out.

Should have called out Maia or Wonderboy.

Who the hell calls out retired fighters after the last couple of guys he just fought?

Might as well call out a dude that hasn't fought in over 5 years and has 0 ground game

Shit on him all you want, but there's a hundred fighters who always give the same shitty "I'm just thankful to be here and I'll fight whoever the UFC wants me to."

I wanna see people get called out, if you don't give a shit who you fight then why should the fans?

Well played.

He could be fighting Conor by the end of next year, lol

Should have called out Maia or Wonderboy.

Who the hell calls out retired fighters after the last couple of guys he just fought?

Hardy has been recently talking about coming back to mma and dropping to 155 if he does. And come on man, Gall has 4 fights asking for Maia or Wonderboy would be absolute suicide. He is making the right moves by calling out known names that are winnable fights but at the same time gradually tougher and more dangerous than his last opponent.

Punk, Sage and now he's after Hardy.

Quite the mantle he's planning. Watch out Shonie Carter.

WTF with all the hate? It's 1000 times better than, "I'll fight whomever the UFC wants me to."

One punk down time for #2. Mickey Gall AKA The Punk Killer. Jk, WarOutlaw

Gall has potential but that is a weak ass callout.

Hardy has been recently talking about coming back to mma and dropping to 155 if he does. And come on man, Gall has 4 fights asking for Maia or Wonderboy would be absolute suicide. He is making the right moves by calling out known names that are winnable fights but at the same time gradually tougher and more dangerous than his last opponent.

So has Shane Carwin. Doesn't mean he's actually going to do it.

Sure, you don't have to call out the top guys but at least call out somebody in the top 10 or top 20, not someone that retired 4 years ago due to medical problems...

That was worse than Overeem calling out Lesnar again after he won.

FRANK TRIGG WHERE YOU AT, I'M A MARQUEE FIGHT COME GET IT JERSEY BABY

Back