Gall calls out Dan Hardy!

I honestly thought he was going to call out Platinum until he said at 155.

So has Shane Carwin. Doesn't mean he's actually going to do it.

Sure, you don't have to call out the top guys but at least call out somebody in the top 10 or top 20, not someone that retired 4 years ago due to medical problems...

That was worse than Overeem calling out Lesnar again after he won.

Shane Carwin is fighting in Rizin December 29th...

No he absolutely should not be calling out a top 10, not even a top 20, especially in a division as stacked as LW.

Shane Carwin is fighting in Rizin December 29th...

No he absolutely should not be calling out a top 10, not even a top 20, especially in a division as stacked as LW.

Haha that's crazy. Coming out of retirement at 41 years old after a 5 year layoff to fight a 3-0 guy.

The hilarious part would be that I would bet good cash that Hardy KO's him in one round. There is a big difference between a guy who earned a fight for the WW title with GSP, and a bum who has some horrendous wins in the UFC.

Haha that's crazy. Coming out of retirement at 41 years old after a 5 year layoff to fight a 3-0 guy.

It is part of Rizin's openweight tournament. Cro Cop is competing, so is King Mo, and Wanderlei was going too but pulled out due to injury.

Mickey Gall sure is an asset to Bellator, they should let him fight Tito, it will change his scrub jersey life.

It should be Gall vs Ryan Hall next and loser gets cut.

As I understand it, dan is clear to fight from The u.k medical field but U.S./Vegas/ufc doctors disagreed, it's been a stand off for years.

Steve Jennum just retired from the Omaha PD. I'm sure he take the fight.

Dude is smart. He knows where the big paycheck lies. Talk himself up into a personality and get that fight with Conor. Then retire before the age of 25.

Back