Gaethje wants Lee next

Kevin Lee vs. Gaethje would be awesome. Does anyone know what Justin walks around at? He may be giving up 15 lbs to Lee in the cage lol. That fight would be killer though, and maybe we'd get a chance to see Justin's wrestling.

You're probably right about the weight difference but it seems to drain Lee a lot. He will definitely get tired well before Gaethje does.

Awesome matchup

Seems like moments ago that gaethje was a hopeless bum with brain damage who didnt belong in the ufc, fuck everyone and their mothers too

I'm surprised anyone thought that. He lost to 2 of the top guys in the division in very competitive fights and probably took some years off their lives.

I'm surprised anyone thought that. He lost to 2 of the top guys in the division in very competitive fights and probably took some years off their lives.
Well Vick was pretty clear about his views. But of course Vick was trying to build hype though awkwardly. Imagine a few Vick hopefuls jumped on the soon to crash wagon. Agree Justin faced tough competition in his losses and put in a feisty challenge.

Certainly have to appreciate him saying something to the extent of “I’m coming off 2 losses I can’t call anybody out.” In his post fight octagon interview with Felder.

Gained even more respect for Justin after that statement.
have you now lost that new found respect for him since hes calling out Lee or its okay because he initially said he shouldnt call anyone out?

IMO he doesnt deserve a fight with Lee yet, I think that he should be calling out Alvarez and looking to avenge having his ass knocked out

giphy.webp

This is the fight to make. people mentioning Gaethje vs. Barboza are nuts.

Gaethje vs. Lee is funner, and makes much more sense.

A perfect fight plan would be:

Conor-Khabib
Lee-Gaethje
Barbosa-Iaquanta
Pettis-Ferguson
Diaz-Poirier

Back