Gable Steveson and Brock would beat Ngannou

That fight was overturned due to Brock's vitamins. No improvement. Just cheating. Try harder on this gimmick. Please.
He won because of his wrestling, not roids, sure they help but hunt couldnt even do anything because as soon as he would throw a punch he would get taken down, also hunt beat fighters on roids so whats your excuse now?
NearSecondaryHaddock-size_restricted.gif

you talk like Francis was a beginner with bad TDD, he evolved a lot after training with Usman in the Wrestling category.
He has improved yes but i still think both gable and brock would take him down and it would be all over after that.

He won because of his wrestling, not roids, sure they help but hunt couldnt even do anything because as soon as he would throw a punch he would get taken down, also hunt beat fighters on roids so whats your excuse now?

He has improved yes but i still think both gable and brock would take him down and it would be all over after that.

My point was addressing yours about improvement. Keep up bucky.

huntwerdum.gif

SentimentalHandsomeJavalina-max-1mb.gif

Hunt when he fought Lesnar was in the worst phase of his career, even Werdum beat him in Striking.

Feel bad for Hunt - was assured over and over that lesner was being tested and will be clean and then lesner fails and nothing is done. Some moron fans on here were going on about how bork is being tested around the clock then when he popped went with the old "what did you expect it's lesner".

I'd say the majority of Hunt's fights were against guys on some sort of PED.

He would still lose, his wrestling is horrible and he would gas on the ground quickly.

No, it isn't. There's real, tangible proof that it isn't when he isn't gassed. You just want to pass over it to further your baseless narrative. Hilarious.

I bet you said the same thing when brock was coming back to fight hunt.

No he wouldnt, he would get taken down right away after the first haymaker

You are supposed to go after the latest fight, there is a thing called IMPROVEMENT.
No interestingly enough I did not. Although I made 4K off of his fight against Overeem. Styles make fights I’m not saying Brock isn’t a stud but to say he beats Ngannou shows just how fucking casual you are. Although that’s to be expected of a guy that joined this week and likely has a history of a bunch of banned accounts on these forums. Enjoy your basement dwelling troll.

Exactly. Only easy to take down when gassed. I don't think these guys recall what they watch.
you are using one successful stuffed takedown against stipe as evidence of some kind of legendary TDD lol. stipe isnt exactly the greatest wrestler either and it was a weak takedown attempt. ngannou has yet to face a wrestler like brock

No interestingly enough I did not. Although I made 4K off of his fight against Overeem. Styles make fights I’m not saying Brock isn’t a stud but to say he beats Ngannou shows just how fucking casual you are. Although that’s to be expected of a guy that joined this week and likely has a history of a bunch of banned accounts on these forums. Enjoy your basement dwelling troll.
Whats "casual" about that? you think its unreasonable that a former ufc hw champ and ncaa div1 wrestling champ cant takedown a guy who has ZERO wrestling? lol i wonder who the casual is.

you are using one successful stuffed takedown against stipe as evidence of some kind of legendary TDD lol. stipe isnt exactly the greatest wrestler either and it was a weak takedown attempt. ngannou has yet to face a wrestler like brock

No one said it was legendary. I did not mention one instance. He has defended takedowns successfully against other wrestlers. I'm not sure what lame dick reasoning you're using to come to the conclusion that my opinion is only derived from one stuffed takedown against Stipe. Are you the other guys second account? Lol

Also trying to discredit Stipe as a wrestler when he's out wrestled and beat DC using positioning and grappling is hilarious.

You Brocktober guys need to be smarter than this, lol.

Whats "casual" about that? you think its unreasonable that a former ufc hw champ and ncaa div1 wrestling champ cant takedown a guy who has ZERO wrestling? lol i wonder who the casual is.

Ngannou doesn't have zero wrestling and credentials don't always translate. FOH with this casual assessment, lol.

No, it isn't. There's real, tangible proof that it isn't when he isn't gassed. You just want to pass over it to further your baseless narrative. Hilarious.
Yes he is dangerous when he isnt gassed but did you see brocks strategy against hunt? he would be careful and wait for the right moment to take him down, also ngannou wouldnt be able to throw hard punched because he would be vulnerable to takedowns right away.

Yes he is dangerous when he isnt gassed but did you see brocks strategy against hunt? he would be careful and wait for the right moment to take him down, also ngannou wouldnt be able to throw hard punched because he would be vulnerable to takedowns right away.

Brock doesn't like getting hit. He folds under pressure. If he can't get Francis down at the beginning he's going to get killed. Deal with it.

Brock doesn't like getting hit. He folds under pressure. If he can't get Francis down at the beginning he's going to get killed. Deal with it.
Once again did you see the hunt fight or not? he didnt even flinch when hunt hit him full power.

Once again did you see the hunt fight or not? he didnt even flinch when hunt hit him full power.

Keep quoting me and typing the same shit. Brock cheated going into that Hunt fight. I don't gleam much from it. That said, there's multiple instances of Brock folding after not getting a takedown. You guys probably forgot Randy was doing better than him in the wrestling department before he got hit by a brick from a guy much bigger than him. Brock was a solid wrestler. That's it.

Brock could beat him if he was 12 years younger. The fight would probably look similar to Lesnar vs Carwin.

But Brock’s 44 now. Francis would finish him in the first round.

Keep quoting me and typing the same shit. Brock cheated going into that Hunt fight. I don't gleam much from it. That said, there's multiple instances of Brock folding after not getting a takedown. You guys probably forgot Randy was doing better than him in the wrestling department before he got hit by a brick from a guy much bigger than him. Brock was a solid wrestler. That's it.
Ok you are a casual, you actually think randy was doing well in that fight when brock easily won the first round and finished him in the second. If you didnt know the strategy was to let randy tire himself out trying to wrestle brock, brock was leaning on him so he would gas.

Back