Gable Steveson and Brock would beat Ngannou

I feel like you're trolling but obviously for those who don't know and might read this and be confused, Gaethje was a D1 All American and obviously well above the average D1 Wrestler.

Gable is a 21 year old who's guaranteed at least a silver medal today, he will most likely win olympic gold which is the highest wrestling accolade there is. Nobody has managed to score a single point on him. He is two time cadet world champion and a junior world champion while still being eligible to compete at the cadet level. He is stratospheres above Gaethje when it comes to wrestling.

He will be drowned in offers, NFL, WWE, MMA.

Gable is a 21 year old who's guaranteed at least a silver medal today, he will most likely win olympic gold which is the highest wrestling accolade there is. Nobody has managed to score a single point on him. He is two time cadet world champion and a junior world champion while still being eligible to compete at the cadet level. He is stratospheres above Gaethje when it comes to wrestling.

He will be drowned in offers, NFL, WWE, MMA.
Why did you reply me? I'm serious, I have no clue why you replied me. I wrote that Justin is above average D1 wrestler, replying to an idiot who was trying to argue that Justin is a below average D1 wrestler. Who do you think you're addressing? Like did you really have something you wanted to get off your chest and my post was the closest thing you could find to reply to? Which point did I say that Gable was not a better wrestler than Gaethje? I never did. That's absurd. I pointed out the troll who was saying that Gaethje was a below average D1 wrestler. Unless you have proof against that, nothing you post has anything to do with the post you quoted.

Francis has NEVER been in a war.

The closest he came was the first Stipe fight and that def doesn't qualify as a back and fourth war.

He either KOs you early or you beat him...no different than Tank 20 years ago.

How can anyone NOT SEE THIS?

Back