Gabi Garcia Vs my grandma at the weigh-ins #Dec31 #Rizin

This is ridiculous. First, let's bust the myth that it's hard to find women Gabis size. I see 200+ lb women all the time. Maybe they aren't in great shape, but at least let's find one that isn't pushing retirement age. Besides, there are American BBQs and dive bars where big white trash ladies are bashing each other's heads in everyday FOR FREE!! We can find her an opponent.

I had Kandori via flying armbar.
Now I have Hotta via referee bump and chained fist to the temple.

Can we just put Butterbean in a wig and a Sports bra and have a real fight already?

I'm surprised more people don't mention the atrocities Japan committed during WWII. It was far worse than what the Nazi's committed

Let it go bro. They got A-bombed twice. Its all in the past now.

I liked rizin so far but this matchmaking is beyound stupid and everybody involved, including gabi garcia, should be ashamed. Im sure she can use some money and its not like she asked for fighting a grandma but nobody is forcing her to do it either. She could have just sayed no but I guess she is as much of a mental midget as her BFF cyborg so im not surprised. Good thing gabi doesnt know how to throw a punch so the old lady will probably not die.

I'm sorry, regardless of outcome of this fight its just sad that this is what Rizin is doing.

I like the circus act semi freak show style stuff, and Rizin does it well, but this does seem to cross a line and is irresponsible.

Wonder what the implications will be for Rizin if there are any health issues with the older lady as a result of damage in this fight. The uproar against bellator for Kimbo vs dada was pretty vocal, with a lot of questions about commissions and medicals etc.

2387534dad134b37a0e02aa7716e5b358da544bbbcb5dc815de6f53c50b814cb.jpg

I fell about Garcia the same way i feel about Fallon Fox.

Shouldn't be happening, but i'll end up watching and going mad in case she hurts anybody badly.

hopefully gab shows some respect like Rickson! You should not beat up people you can easily beat up. Just smother her until she taps. G&P would be shameful!

Back