Gabi Garcia Vs my grandma at the weigh-ins #Dec31 #Rizin

Looking back at Hotta's record reminded me of Amanda Lucas, maybe they could get her to fight Gabi.

I liked rizin so far but this matchmaking is beyound stupid and everybody involved, including gabi garcia, should be ashamed. Im sure she can use some money and its not like she asked for fighting a grandma but nobody is forcing her to do it either. She could have just sayed no but I guess she is as much of a mental midget as her BFF cyborg so im not surprised. Good thing gabi doesnt know how to throw a punch so the old lady will probably not die.

I have no doubt next year Gabi will be fighting a man

when they announced this I honestly thought they brought in a man to fight Gabby.

220px-Sandy_Martin_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

I wonder who this guy will be rooting for
img-guide05.png

I'm sorry, regardless of outcome of this fight its just sad that this is what Rizin is doing.

wtf they're really fighting?

hell yes, rizin doing ring girls correctly with visible thongs and short skirts

The Japanese are fucking weird, the shit they would do to enemies in WWII was beyond fucked up.
I'm surprised more people don't mention the atrocities Japan committed during WWII. It was far worse than what the Nazi's committed

94kg x 77kg if my Japanese doesn't fail me.

That's what Sakakibara meant when he said something on the lines of "we won't prevent the fans from watching good fights just because of a few extra kilos".

What is this i dont even

Cup o Noodles thong is legit tho

Anyway, who cares about UFC's fake weigh in when you have a CUP NOODLES MAN?

saku%20cup%20noodles%203_zpsb7rxxxth.png

Can they bring in Svetlana Goundarenko next? She was a monster back in her days, would be a nice match-up. Especially now that Gabi's slowly climbing up to the position Goundarenko was back in the 90's.

lol at the first two ring girls on the right side, especially one of them at 1:37

Can they bring in Svetlana Goundarenko next? She was a monster back in her days, would be a nice match-up. Especially now that Gabi's slowly climbing up to the position Goundarenko was back in the 90's.
Now would be the time for Erin Toughill to make a comeback.

Back