Gabi Garcia - "I'm open to fighting a man"

She could beat a random HW male from a local gym. She could probably smother decent FWs/LWs and even submit them.

Top 15 UFC LW would wreck her ass. That's expected though. She's only saying this for publicity because it worked for Ronda.

Come on you're being stupid, any male HW with some basic striking would break her jaw. That pro wrestler dropped her with a weak as fuck looking shot and Gabbi looked terrified.

I think she would be able to control a lot of guys in the grappling department though, blue or purple belt level 170-180 pounders.

not sure how I feel about this. but you know damn well Rizin is legitimately trying to make this happen.

I know I'd watch it too.

not sure how I feel about this. but you know damn well Rizin is legitimately trying to make this happen.

I know I'd watch it too.

I don't know if Rizin is edgy enough to do a MMA Rules bout. I think they should do a EBI Rules BJJ match.

I don't know if Rizin is edgy enough to do a MMA Rules bout. I think they should do a EBI Rules BJJ match.
Would still watch. Or, hybrid rules: full MMA rules for Gabi, and the dude is only allowed to attack with grappling.

Would watch. god, I'm a terrible person.

Sounds like a job for Ken Shamrock but according to his WWE persona he doesn't hit women

They should have a match with three 150 pounds Japanese Amatuers each having a go at her one by one

Stand up is just so bad though... No interest in seeing her get k.od by a man

Gabi isn't good she struggled with women much smaller than her, she's just lucky there's really no women competing at her weight class at any quality level.

reverse-1275038619_guy-woman-wrestling.gif
That's a straight up 90's pick up line.

I love gabi and I want her to win her next fight. I also acknowledge that it must be tough to find opponents her size. But I am only interested in seeing a woman beat her one day. Not a guy.

I would chalk this up as all publicity but she does her fighting in Japan so it's conceivable that they could set this up

I've watched them both and I'm not talking pro athletes here. She'd choke the shit out of any roidmonkey doorman/bouncer outside a club if shit got nasty tho. Her ground game is pretty legit.

Eh Idk... she is technical but dudes are really much stronger than females. Even smaller dudes.

She'd prolly lock up something technical and win, and she is a 6'2" 200+ female but still some weight lifting bro is prolly still much strong and could power out of stuff even if clueless.

Look at all the records and performances for male vs female sports, specially powerlifting.

Would still watch. Or, hybrid rules: full MMA rules for Gabi, and the dude is only allowed to attack with grappling.

Would watch. god, I'm a terrible person.
Nah, that's not good. The fight rules need to be the same for both.
Maybe for the weight Gabi could be given an advantage, as I don't think she's good enough to have a chance against an at least somewhat experienced male MMA fighter of her size. A low to midlevel guy a few weightclasses below her could maybe, very maybe, be interesting.

She'd choke the shit out of any roidmonkey doorman/bouncer outside a club if shit got nasty tho. Her ground game is pretty legit.

Okay, but how does she get the fight to the ground without getting every bone in her face broken? She has no takedowns and her striking is rudimentary.

There is a reason little boys are taught from day one that you never, ever hit a girl. They break when you do.

What about Fallon Fox for the start to slowly (!) getting accustomed to more or less male competition...?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back