Gabi Garcia - "I'm open to fighting a man"

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
She's 6'2", 238 lbs and a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation Hall of Famer -- but Gabi Garciasays she's willing to fight a MAN if she can't find a worthy female opponent.

Garcia is 2-0 in the Rizin Fighting Federation -- but tells TMZ Sports her people are having a hard time finding a woman who's willing to take her on in the cage.

So, Gabi (alongside her trainer, Babalu Sobral) told us they're open to a real-life battle of the sexes -- if it comes to that.

Our sources tell us ... there's been talk of a Gabi vs. Man fight in Japan -- but so far, it's not a done deal.

In the meantime, take a look at her workout session ... it's pretty obvious why everyone's scared.
Source:
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/03/gabi-garcia-mma-fighting-man/

She really didn't handle getting hit very well so far in her career so fighting a man would end pretty badly for her.

With her striking, she would get beat by most Flyweights.

rNMVVvv.gif

She could beat a random HW male from a local gym. She could probably smother decent FWs/LWs and even submit them.

Top 15 UFC LW would wreck her ass. That's expected though. She's only saying this for publicity because it worked for Ronda.

She'd give herself a heart attack once a man started slinging leather.

Obviously I do not watch wrestling.

That is about to change.

She works with the males?

She could beat a random HW male from a local gym. She could probably smother decent FWs/LWs and even submit them.

Top 15 UFC LW would wreck her ass. That's expected though. She's only saying this for publicity because it worked for Ronda.

Not sure if you've watched her fights, but she isn't beating any male HW that trains. Not one.

Not sure if you've watched her fights, but she isn't beating any male HW that trains. Not one.

I've watched them both and I'm not talking pro athletes here. She'd choke the shit out of any roidmonkey doorman/bouncer outside a club if shit got nasty tho. Her ground game is pretty legit.

Back