1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

G. Masvidal implies he plans to vote for D. Trump in 2020

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Zarate, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Corn Pop Hombre Yellow Card Yellow Card

"both sides" as if the many political factions in this country can be reduced down to "both sides". lol.

Also, absolute facepalm fail about "the liberals are against capitalism!!". There's not a single definition of liberalism which includes the belief that capitalism should be thrown out. You are a liberal, and liberals are the biggest part of the problem that working people face.

2. Twc Orange Belt

You don't think the Democrats are using their support of BLM and the mobs to try and win the election? The left leaning media is helping them.

For the record I did support the original purpose of BLM but do not support the rioting and the Democrats need to speak out against it but they don't/won't. They are trying to create a race war.

George Floyd was definitely a case of police brutality against blacks but they are treating any case against a black person the same. The Rayshard Brooks case was definitely different yet they refuse to acknowledge it. The liberal mayor and DA both accused the cop of murder. The cops weren't racist or using excessive force, they talked cordially with him for 40 minutes. It wasn't until he resisted arrest and grabbed a tasert things escalated

3. Arashikage4Life Green Belt

Clever. Did you think of that all on your own?

Kafir-kun likes this.
  4. lilelvis Black Belt Platinum Member

[​IMG]

PHATV likes this.
  5. PHATV FREE @RR!!! Platinum Member

<Neil01>

6. 25 characters Is a fucking moron.

"Fuck communism"

"Aye, subscribe to my youtube channel or i'll kill you"

7. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Yes, voting for democrats is a vote in support of the riots. Not a single one has done a goddamn thing to quell the riots, their DA's charge more people for resisting them than committing them and they flat out will not even say they disagree with them. A vote for democrats is a vote for the rioters and larping revolutionaries.

Low Test With da Best likes this.
  8. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

By Onii-chan's side, always and forever...
    Biden condemned the rioting and looting though.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    regmma123 likes this.
  9. Barteh Brown Belt

Good for him. Any sane American would vote either Trump or third party.

Now is the perfect opportunity to vote third party. Two major parties who are both pure shit. Get them enough votes for funding and a debating spot in 2024.

10. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

But who are the Diaz brothers voting for?

letgodiego and Kafir-kun like this.
  11. letgodiego Blue Belt

Jorge barely knows more about politics than trump

12. letgodiego Blue Belt

Jorge is this generations gilbert yvel

13. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Whew, a demented old man saying "come on, guys, you shouldn't riot" while giving them a pass for doing so should fix everything.

I've always considered you on of the more sensible of the lefties on here witb some religious sense and a moral compass, and you can lie to me all you want, but you can't lie to yourself and pretend that's an actual condemnation.

14. Possum Jenkins Globalism Belt

It's understood that Latin American elites are some of the worst people on Earth as far as classism and racism. Well, one country had most of its ruling class move to the US. Hence, the old Cubans' anti-left hysteria.

But luckily, they're slowly on their way out as well:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-cuban-american-poll-20190131-story.html

Their Republican-ism gets halved just by being born in the US. And that's despite the fact that, like their parents and grandparents, they're also mostly well-off and white.

Buddy Revell likes this.
  15. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

At this point you're moving the goalposts. You said this earlier
    I not only named one, I showed that the current presidential nominee condemned the rioting and looting. I don't know how you can say its not a condemnation, seems pretty clear that he's condemning the lawless behavior.

Of course that won't fix everything, never said it would so not sure why you would say that. Biden is a presidential nominee, not a police chief. He's not in a position to do much about it other than condemn it which he did.

16. nostradumbass Steel Belt

I mean we have this exact thing in the other direction, and to this day the claim is that Donald Trump said neonazis are good people just because he said there are good people who don't want monuments torn down.

17. HappyCamper Orange Belt

As will tens of millions of other Americans.

The Stoat likes this.
  18. The Stoat Blue Belt

Wise man

19. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

Good look for posting this as i was gonna look for this info myself. The generational thing with Cubans definitely seems to be true as the younger ones skew more Democratic.

But their numbers are being replaced by Venezuelans in terms of Latino Republicans... so i suppose it's meet the old boss, same as the new

Possum Jenkins likes this.
  20. Kafir-kun Fear is Freedom, Subjugation is Liberation Staff Member Senior Moderator

So then why are you doing it in the other direction? Presumably you think its wrong to tar Trump like that but if you're doing it the other way around somehow that is fine? Or...?