FW champ Alex Volkanovski and Korean Zombie going back and forth....

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

EQFfSP3UEAACTMz

Why does everyone forget Zombie got FLATLINED by Yair yet still call for Zombie title shot

boring fight. cant see volkanovski losing after he picked apart max. easy first title defense before he needs to rematch a holloway that knows how to check kicks.

Didn't Volk KO Mendes?

Yair would have a good chance of upsetting Volk IMO

Sherdog level, empty shit talk.

Lol every time KZ gets KTFO, it’s brutal as fuck, and I love watching it.

For some reason Sherdoggers are obsessed with Asian and Russian fighters.
If I’m being honest, a two fight win streak over Moicano (who was coming off a KO loss to the corpse of Aldo) and the corpse of Edgar isn’t title shot worthy.

If I’m being honest, a two fight win streak over Moicano (who was coming off a KO loss to the corpse of Aldo) and the corpse of Edgar isn’t title shot worthy.
Volk got a title shot off beating the corpse of Aldo...

Just a matter of time before Zombie eats all these fools

Beats Volk
Beats Ortega with ease
Exposes Zabit
Dominates Yair in the rematch like he was going to 49-46 him but his warrior mentality fucked him in the literal last second

Holloway vs Zombie is a tough one though

Volk got a title shot off beating the corpse of Aldo...

Just a matter of time before Zombie eats all these fools

Beats Volk
Beats Ortega with ease
Exposes Zabit
Dominates Yair in the rematch like he was going to 49-46 him but his warrior mentality fucked him in the literal last second

Holloway vs Zombie is a tough one though

This is not what a corpse looks like in the octagon. Aldo still has it. So did Mendes, who Volk finished on his way to the title shot. If you beat those two guys consecutively on top of being undefeated in the UFC with a 7 fight winning streak then yes, you deserve a title shot.

SmartGrouchyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

This is not what a corpse looks like in the octagon. Aldo still has it. So did Mendes, who Volk finished on his way to the title shot. If you beat those two guys consecutively on top of being undefeated in the UFC with a 7 fight winning streak then yes, you deserve a title shot.

SmartGrouchyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif
I called him a corpse because the guy I quoted said it wasn't enough to get a title shot off beating someone who lost to the corpse of aldo
I replied by saying well in that case how come the last title challenger got a shot after beating that same Aldo

Didn't Volk KO Mendes?

Yair would have a good chance of upsetting Volk IMO

Sherdog level, empty shit talk.
his last KO victory was in 2016
last TKO win in 2018
KZ is talking crap, Volka would smoke him

Why does everyone forget Zombie got FLATLINED by Yair yet still call for Zombie title shot

It was in the final second and he would've won the decision. I'd back Zombie in the rematch.

yair-rodriguez-vs-korean-zombie-scorecard.jpg

Never realized how late Volkanovski started MMA

Rugby players are true A Level athletes

Being from Hawaii, Max is automatically one of my all time favorites.
...But I really love the current crop of top 10 FW, such a murderers row. Each guy is dangerous and could easily beat anyone on their best night.

Back