• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fury & Joshua FaceTime call

Still think Fury is better

Well there’s literally no reason for this fight not to happen early next year. If this fight still doesn’t happen it will be very obvious which dude has ducked out of the fight. That makes this fight far more likely to happen imo. I think fury outboxes Joshua until he gets caught and knocked out. Furys too easy to hit and Joshua is probably the best finisher in the division

Last edited:
Well there’s literally no reason for this fight not to happen early next year. If this fight still doesn’t happen it will be very obvious which dude has ducked out of the fight. That makes this fight far more likely to happen imo. I think fury outboxes Joshua until he gets caught and knocked out. Furys too easy to hit and Joshua is probably the best finisher in the division
Can see him hurting Fury but Fury weathering the Storm and winning on pts

Kind of excited to see Joshua against a more skilled guy. I think the experience he got from the Usyk fights could shock some people with how he will look against Fury.
Even though he lost the 2nd Usyk fight I thought AJ had improved a lot.
We know the power is still there. This could be the coming out party for the complete package all the UK fans had hoped for with AJ.

Can't get too excited though with Dubois looking to play spoiler and AJ not always being consistent .

Back