Fury has the only chance to beat Wilder imo

Can Fury not play around with his hands down and not get caught flush next time because Wilder had the rematch with Ortiz and Wilder even set him up having Ortiz relax and BOMB SQUAD Ortiz didn't know what happened and that right hand could kill a man because he hits so dam hard Ortiz sweat went flying off and he was seriously out but Wilder didn't catch Fury like that in their first fight and the left landed harder then the right and that's how Fury got up.

If Fury relaxes and plays around and gets caught with the right hand we saw tonight he's not getting up.

This fight is difficult to pick because I think Wilder giving up rounds just to land that BOMB will eventually cost him his Title, but that right hand is something you can't bet against and he showed patience and smarts because he wasn't frustrated and landed that punch picture perfect.

Will Wilder finally lose a fight because he's trying to hard fo the KO, or will Fury get caught and stopped.

Exactly, this is what i keep telling people who keep going on about the fury fight, and how great fury's chin is, wilder never landed his money punch, the right straight, NOBODY gets up from that punch.

Exactly, this is what i keep telling people who keep going on about the fury fight, and how great fury's chin is, wilder never landed his money punch, the right straight, NOBODY gets up from that punch.
Fury is almost always on the backfoot in that fight, which also takes away from the shots, and Wilder never landed clean.

Wilder would kill Fury if he lands clean that straight right hand.

Wilder is the baddest mofo in the game right now. But no one is unbeatable. Fury is a stylistically bad match up for Wilder who looked confused for the majority of their fight. I mean, knockdowns aside, Otto Wallin won more rounds against Fury than Wilder. And in their first fight Fury was coming from retirement and two awful fights with Seferi and Pianeta. I would favor the most skilled boxer over the slugger in any rematch.

As for the rest of the division I see Ruiz and Usyk giving Wilder big trouble for major parts of the fight because both have the speed, chin and age to do it. But I don't believe they can escape the KO shot late.

Wilder is the baddest mofo in the game right now. But no one is unbeatable. Fury is a stylistically bad match up for Wilder who looked confused for the majority of their fight. I mean, knockdowns aside, Otto Wallin won more rounds against Fury than Wilder. And in their first fight Fury was coming from retirement and two awful fights with Seferi and Pianeta. I would favor the most skilled boxer over the slugger in any rematch.

As for the rest of the division I see Ruiz and Usyk giving Wilder big trouble for major parts of the fight because both have the speed, chin and age to do it. But I don't believe they can escape the KO shot late.

If fury can take wilders power then so could Parker and Ruiz imo, especially Parker who’s chin is probably the best in the division. I see these 2 as the biggest threat to him other than fury. I’m probably 70/30 in favour of Tyson for their rematch though

I mean I think he looked horrible tonight.

Fury would have embarassed him tonight barring a KO shot. Which with Wilder is always a possibility.
Let’s not act like Fury looked invincible in his last fight. He left himself open for many bombs and needed a blind doctor to save his ass.

If fury can take wilders power then so could Parker and Ruiz imo, especially Parker who’s chin is probably the best in the division. I see these 2 as the biggest threat to him other than fury. I’m probably 70/30 in favour of Tyson for their rematch though

I agree with you that both Parker and Ruiz have a good chin. They took bombs from Whyte and Joshua and managed to recover fast. But I am not sure they have the "best" chin. So far the only elite heavyweight who has never been dropped is Wilder. Usyk and Kownacki also have never been dropped. Gotta inculde these 3 in that conversation as well.

My point is Fury has a suspect chin but he has something Ruiz, Parker, Usyk and Kownacki don't have. And that's solid defense and height. Fury can roll with the punches better and takes way less punishment than any of these guys. That's why I pick him as Wilder's toughest match up.

I agree with you that both Parker and Ruiz have a good chin. They took bombs from Whyte and Joshua and managed to recover fast. But I am not sure they have the "best" chin. So far the only elite heavyweight who has never been dropped is Wilder. Usyk and Kownacki also have never been dropped. Gotta inculde these 3 in that conversation as well.

My point is Fury has a suspect chin but he has something Ruiz, Parker, Usyk and Kownacki don't have. And that's solid defense and height. Fury can roll with the punches better and takes way less punishment than any of these guys. That's why I pick him as Wilder's toughest match up.
Yes that's true but isn't that down to who they have fought? Wilder's most dangerous opponent has been Ortiz who wobbled him in the first fight but apart from that he's never fought anyone dangerous. Joshua has fought Klitschko, Whyte and Ruiz, all of them have heavy hands. There is a reason that the WBC never made Whyte mandatory against Wilder.

Yes that's true but isn't that down to who they have fought? Wilder's most dangerous opponent has been Ortiz who wobbled him in the first fight but apart from that he's never fought anyone dangerous. Joshua has fought Klitschko, Whyte and Ruiz, all of them have heavy hands. There is a reason that the WBC never made Whyte mandatory against Wilder.

Good point. But I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

AJ, Parker, Fury, can all beat Wilder. Maybe Ruiz, but Im not sold on him for beating a concussed AJ.

Will they? Thats another story.

wilder adjusted and played it safe this time. he learned from the last fight. don't engage in wild brawls, don't waste energy, just wait for the little opening.
i'm sure he will adjust for fury too. don't try to outbox fury. have a solid defense.
but it's true that fury is his toughest test.

In what alternate reality did you watch that fight?
Well, Fury himself said he was knocked out. But of course you know better than he does.

If Wilder fights Fury again he needs to target his body more. He was always aiming for his head before and Fury was able to avoid a lot of it because he always knew where Wilder was going for.

He got knocked out by Wilder.

And hell do it again.

how are you knocked out when you got up and then laid the business on wilder forcing him to lean on you ? if he's really knocked out, wilder would've finished him when he got up .. what you meant to say is he was knocked down

Fury just has to avoid those big shots, if he does its a cake walk for him because Wilder is basic as hell.

Wilder sparks AJ out though.

how are you knocked out when you got up and then laid the business on wilder forcing him to lean on you ? if he's really knocked out, wilder would've finished him when he got up .. what you meant to say is he was knocked down
Never seen anyone go out in a fight and keep going....? Thats what happened. Says so himself.

Theres a reason everyone thinks it was the most incredible recovery ever lol.

Fury just has to avoid those big shots, if he does its a cake walk for him because Wilder is basic as hell.

Wilder sparks AJ out though.
Its really not easy to not get hit back for 12 rounds.

Out of all those guys, I think Ruiz has the best chance.

Back