Fury has the only chance to beat Wilder imo

Its really not easy to not get hit back for 12 rounds.

He only got hit with 2 meaningful shots in the first fight, yeah its not easy to not get hit, but it took Wilder 6 lost rounds and a quick count to beat Ortiz with one hard shot last night.

Never seen anyone go out in a fight and keep going....? Thats what happened. Says so himself.

Theres a reason everyone thinks it was the most incredible recovery ever lol.

show me an example of someone else who was 'knocked out' and got up and started lighting up the opponent and backing him down .. I'm not talking about stunned or rattled .. KNOCKED OUT .. as you say he was

Everyone is underestimating Usyk. That guy has the best skillset and conditioning. Most completed fighter. Period. He has problem that his not natural heavyweight but let's see what he can do.

He only got hit with 2 meaningful shots in the first fight, yeah its not easy to not get hit, but it took Wilder 6 lost rounds and a quick count to beat Ortiz with one hard shot last night.
Ortiz is a better fundamental boxer than pretty much the entire division not named Fury.

Lol @ quick count. Ortiz got knocked fucking silly and had no idea what was going on.

show me an example of someone else who was 'knocked out' and got up and started lighting up the opponent and backing him down .. I'm not talking about stunned or rattled .. KNOCKED OUT .. as you say he was
Fury himself says his lights went out. But yet again the internet posters know better than he does.

Few cool ones in this clip. Have you really never seen someone go down or eyes roll back, but shrug it off and keep going? Youre not watching much if so.

Foreman @ 4:05

Last edited:
^ watched every single video .. good effort but none of those guys were KNOCKED OUT .. thanks for proving my point .. again if you're literally knocked out, you're not coming back in 15-20 seconds to continue fighting

Last edited:
^ watched every single video .. good effort but none of those guys were KNOCKED OUT .. thanks for proving my point .. again if you're literally knocked out, you're not coming back in 15-20 seconds to continue fighting
Lol. What do you call it when your eyes roll back in your head?

If Fury wasnt out, why does Fury say he was out? Why was it such a shocking moment across the world that he ate that punch, went down the way he did, and got up?

Im not saying the outcome was wrong or anything. But he most certainly had his lights put out.

Everyone is underestimating Usyk. That guy has the best skillset and conditioning. Most completed fighter. Period. He has problem that his not natural heavyweight but let's see what he can do.
He and wilder have about the same weight so when wilder sparks usyk, there can be no excuses about size

Ortiz is a better fundamental boxer than pretty much the entire division not named Fury.

Lol @ quick count. Ortiz got knocked fucking silly and had no idea what was going on.

Before the camera even went to him the ref was on 7, then he said it in his interview afterwards, definitely a quick count, but Wilder would have finished him after that anyway.

If Fury wasnt out, why does Fury say he was out? Why was it such a shocking moment across the world that he ate that punch, went down the way he did, and got up?

Im not saying the outcome was wrong or anything. But he most certainly had his lights put out.
I still can't believe they didn't wave fight off the way he went down. Props for coming back hard as fuck after, but if I was the ref that night I would have called that shit, wouldn't have bothered counting. Ref showed Lineal champ respect and I believe it was right decision, and draw was right outcome. Let's see it again. I'll take Wilder again. Think Fury performed all the miracles he's gonna perform, that only was gonna happen once.

Also the dancing and celebrating Wilder was doing, then look on his face when he realized wasn't over was funniest shit ever. I honestly felt bad for him, Fury pulled a goddamn rabbit out of his hat.

I think anyone who can move and avoid his right hand, has a good chance of beating Wilder, hes very beatable imo.

^very beatable but the guy is 42-0-1 41 kos lol I'm not a wilder fan at all but at some point you gotta give him his credit .. he's not exactly squeaking out weak decisions .. homeboy is flat out stopping people

we're taking what a boxer(who takes blows to the head)says in the ring about his condition at face value now ? .. that's why they have other people there to determine whether they're ok and can continue or not and don't leave it up to the boxer ..

they're making more out of that punch than it was to be honest .. it wasn't anything like what you saw in the ortiz fight .. now that would have truly knocked him out .. are you saying that a boxer who's knocked the fkd out unconscious can come back in 20 seconds with all his wits about him and continue a fight like nothing happened ? because if you are I want some of that shit you're smoking lol

^very beatable but the guy is 42-0-1 41 kos lol I'm not a wilder fan at all but at some point you gotta give him his credit .. he's not exactly squeaking out weak decisions .. homeboy is flat out stopping people

Again its as if you are completely unaware that its common for HW's to have padded can crushing records. The 'great' Lou Savarese, was 36-0 86% TKO/Ko percentage. Peter Mcneeley 36-1 30 KO's. So many can crushers like Wilder in history. Its like eveyone has a goldfish memory and is looking for an excuse to hype someone up.

He KO'ed a 40 year old with a standard right hand a pretty avg HW KO as Ortiz almost made the count yet everyone us hyping it up something amazing. Hilarious. Go youtube Ngannou putting Overeem to sleep for 5 minutes with an upper cut if you really want to see a devastating KO.

Last edited:
Ruiz and Parker give wilder real problems imo. I thought he looked awful against an aging fighter clearly on the slide.
I've come to terms with him looking bad, he's never gonna be Ali but his results over the last couple years deserve respect. I think Ortiz gives the other top HWs plenty of trouble.

we're taking what a boxer(who takes blows to the head)says in the ring about his condition at face value now ? .. that's why they have other people there to determine whether they're ok and can continue or not and don't leave it up to the boxer ..

they're making more out of that punch than it was to be honest .. it wasn't anything like what you saw in the ortiz fight .. now that would have truly knocked him out .. are you saying that a boxer who's knocked the fkd out unconscious can come back in 20 seconds with all his wits about him and continue a fight like nothing happened ? because if you are I want some of that shit you're smoking lol
Face value? Watch what happened. Watch the reaction of the entire world. Look at his face when he gets cracked and hits the ground. He was out.

This is ridiculous. I cant even count how many times Ive heard that a fighter was out on their feet, or caved with their eyes rolled back in their heads, and shook it off.

Fury’s was simply the most impressive due to who it was punching him and how hard he went down.

Thats all Ill say on the topic. Neither of our minds will be changed.

He got up and pieced up wilder.
He did indeed. It doesnt change that he got dropped like a sack of bricks and perhaps the luckiest instance ever of being allowed to continue though (which again I agree was the right call, not my dispute).

Ruiz and Parker give wilder real problems imo. I thought he looked awful against an aging fighter clearly on the slide.
Ive got a hard time evaluating Parker. Tbh, I think he may have the best tool box of the entire division. He can box, hes tough, he packs a good punch, stacks up well physically with everyone. The dude just seems to have mental lapses or lack ring IQ and/or some killer instinct. Costs himself wins.

I find a Parker/Wilder matchup fascinating and its one of the fights I want to see most.

Back