Media Fury gets angry during interview with YouTuber who criticized the Chisora trilogy fight

With fury , his history has shown he’ll fight whoever. I have no worries for him to take a tube up on chispra and then fight Usyk next year.

Crawford on the other hand, is happy to keep fighting “chisora” like fighters and claim hall of fame

Plenty to criticize Fury for but not watching an interview ran by that bozo

Some of those roided out gymbros are sus af

lmfaoooooo

You automatically believe something because it's been posted on twitter? Do you have any idea how easy it is to fake this?

You automatically believe something because it's been posted on twitter? Do you have any idea how easy it is to fake this?

I'm well aware. Those tweets are 3 years old now. It was trending for a few days and he even spoke out and admitted it then started blocking a bunch of people and made his comments private or following only.

https://www.unilad.com/celebrity/true-geordie-finally-admits-filthy-leaked-dms-are-real

He made his explanation vid private but you can read the article here. It's def 100% real and he's def 100% a submissive fruitcuck wacko.

Giving it his absolute best to be as polite and annoying as possible at the same time. And woohoo, he got tyson cus at him. Another click paycheck is in.

With fury , his history has shown he’ll fight whoever. I have no worries for him to take a tube up on chispra and then fight Usyk next year.

Crawford on the other hand, is happy to keep fighting “chisora” like fighters and claim hall of fame

And the irony is Crawfords got a much better resume than fury? He’s beaten numerous champions, been undisputed and won various belts, unlike Tyson

What top fighters has fury actually fought? Bearing in mind he’s unbeaten and won his first world title 7 years ago, his only notable wins are old wlad, wilder and Whyte. That’s not great at all and an indication that he won’t necessary fight anyone, he takes easy fights where ever he can. Hence chisora again rather than fighting an actual contender

let’s see if he ever does fight usyk or Joshua. 2 fighters that actually will fight anyone and have proven it. he possibly beats both but it doesn’t seem to want those fights

Last edited:
What a fucking pointless fight. <{1-17}>

Fury has been all over the place recently.

Chisora 3 is a joke.

AJ has called his bluff and made him look the fool when Fury held all the cards. For a usually slick operator he has been lacking recently.
Fury could literally have picked any other fighter outside of Joyce for a pre-Usyk fight and it would have been a better look and sell.

And the irony is Crawfords got a much better resume than fury? He’s beaten numerous champions, been undisputed and won various belts, unlike Tyson

What top fighters has fury actually fought? Bearing in mind he’s unbeaten and won his first world title 7 years ago, his only notable wins are old wlad, wilder and Whyte. That’s not great at all and an indication that he won’t necessary fight anyone, he takes easy fights where ever he can. Hence chisora again rather than fighting an actual contender

let’s see if he ever does fight usyk or Joshua. 2 fighters that actually will fight anyone and have proven it. he possibly beats both but it doesn’t seem to want those fights

It's amazing that he beat Wlad seven years ago.

Dude had more than enough time to establish a real legacy instead of conning casuals into thinking that he's the GOAT.

Last edited:
I don't think the guy was disrespectful to Fury or Chisora. He gave his viewpoint, even admitted it's a fan's viewpoint and Fury got insecure because he knew the guy had a point. I'm a fan of Fury and don't know that other guy from Adam. I recognize the name, I've heard him mentioned but very cursory mentions. Fury had a weird energy there nearly from the beginning but especially after the guy brought up that this isn't the kind of fight he should be taking now. He has a limited number of fights left and the fans have a right to want to see better challengers. They will vote with their viewership and money I imagine and we will see.

I'm not against Chisora getting paid. I just agree with Geordie or whatever his name is. We want fights that haven't happened yet, and may never happen if they don't now.

It's amazing that he beat Wlad seven years ago.

Dude had more than enough time to establish a real legacy instead conning casuals into thinking that he's the GOAT.

Reading between the lines in that interview, he isn’t gonna fight usyk because his legacy is already cemented? I think he believes that if he shouts enough on social media, enough idiots will believe his nonsense.

I have long been saying there is something's is off with Tyson's mental space. He wanted to act like he over came all the demons but that does not happen. The reason he is so charismatic, talented, larger than life is because there is also a dark side that accompanies it. Conor is the same way. You do not simply cure yourself of his demons, they stay with you for life, and he has been open about drinking, partying and letting off steam lately.

He was open in this interview tho, he simply does not care what people think of him or who they consider the greatest. He feels restless now and like he is just trying to collect coin and get out, like he is fed up with the fight life and is very likely battling demons. We saw him attacking a taxi in France, clear drunk, and that is not a good sign. When you have a personality like his, got don't just go on vacation and drink for a bit, you think you can handle it and the next thing you know it controls your life.

I've heard people say "stop making excuses", but I don't think they have lived with or known someone that has Tyson's kind of problems. It's not making excuses, it is just the way it is. There was a price to pay for his greatness and now we are seeing that, and will for some time to come.

Last edited:
I have long been saying there is something's is off with Tyson's mental space. He wanted to act like he over came all the demons but that does not happen. The reason he is so charismatic, talented, larger than life is because there is also a dark side that accompanies it. Conor is the same way. You do not simply cure yourself of his demons, they stay with you for life, and he has been open about driving, partying and letting off steam lately.

He was open in this interview tho, he simply does not care what people think of him or who they consider the greatest. He feels restless now and like he is just trying to collect coin and get out, like he is fed up with the fight life and is very likely battling demons. We saw him attacking a taxi in France, clear drunk, and that is not a good sign. When you have a personality like his, got don't just go on vacation and drink for a bit, you think you can handle it and the next thing you know it controls your life.

I've heard people say "stop making excuses", but I don't think they have lived with or known someone that has Tyson's kind of problems. It's not making excuses, it is just the way it is. There was a price to pay for his greatness and now we are seeing that, and will for some time to come.

Every great man is flawed. The chaos of possessing great abilities either turns you into a lunatic, or you were one already.

I have long been saying there is something's is off with Tyson's mental space. He wanted to act like he over came all the demons but that does not happen. The reason he is so charismatic, talented, larger than life is because there is also a dark side that accompanies it. Conor is the same way. You do not simply cure yourself of his demons, they stay with you for life, and he has been open about driving, partying and letting off steam lately.

It's a lifelong illness. You can either Magic Johnson that shit and live with it or you can let it be terminal and kill you. It's a struggle every day for me. I'm on bipolar and depression medication and STILL think about suicide at least once a day. If I had a method I was 100% sure of, I think I would do it.

I completely agree with you that there is something like that, but bigger and more furious if you'll pardon the pun, something like that inside of Fury to this day and to his dying day. It's why we love him for still being where he is today despite all that.

It's one thing to win the heavyweight title against a longtime champ like Wlad. Then he regains it and defends it against Deontay. If he fights people better than Chisora that is a damn good argument for greatest of all time. Even over Ali. He's in the conversation is all I'm saying. I'm the last person who will ever try to take anything away from Muhammad Ali. I cried the night the man died and never even met him.

People keep saying that fury is taking the fight so del boy gets paid? It’s a really weird take! Chisora is an average fighter (I’m saying this as a fan) yet he has made a shit load of money in this game. He’s headlined in at least 4 ppvs in the last few years. He’s made far more money than most of the established champions in the lower weights. Guys with much much better careers

this is not about giving poor Derrick a helping hand. It’s a fuckin laughable notion. it’s about fury fighting a guy he knows he can beat every-time time he fights him

People keep saying that fury is taking the fight so del boy gets paid? It’s a really weird take! Chisora is an average fighter (I’m saying this as a fan) yet he has made a shit load of money in this game. He’s headlined in at least 4 ppvs in the last few years. He’s made far more money than most of the established champions in the lower weights. Guys with much much better careers

this is not about giving poor Derrick a helping hand. It’s a fuckin laughable notion. it’s about fury fighting a guy he knows he can beat every-time time he fights him

It's also about fighting someone with big name recognition, who is good at selling out arena's and someone with the deepest CV of british heavyweights. Those 4 PPV that you refer to count for something. One of those was Chisora putting up a better show against Usyk than AJ. It helps with the marketing of Fury vs Usyk, if they have common opponent

It's a shame Fury wasn't fighting someone better, not all of the top 15 would of ducked him.

I'm confident Fury will go up against Usyk next yr, this is gonna be a simple, stay busy fight, in front of 60,000

It's been well established it was him, he addressed it.

The fight is a joke, no one wants to see that shit. How he can get so defensive about it is beyond me.

Reactions: HHJ

Geordie posted another video where he talks about the fallout from the interview going viral.

He went in on Fury and all of his contradictions, and he rebutted all of the criticisms of the interview that Fury's defenders, like Gareth A. Davies, were making.

I'm not really a fan of his channel, but I've got to say that I appreciated the way that he handled this entire situation and like the way that he approaches combat sports in general as a respectful casual.

Back