Media Fury gets angry during interview with YouTuber who criticized the Chisora trilogy fight

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Full interview. The really contentious stuff starts around 11:00.

Geordie talks about Fury's weak resume for supposedly being GOAT, and Fury gets gradually more angry.

ETA Geordie's follow up video to the situation going viral:

Last edited:
He respectfully told him the fight was garbage, which is a lot farther than most mainstream journos will go in an interview like this.

Generally Geordie is very buddy buddy with Fury, and he managed to make his points clearly, firmly without going for a sensational angle. Well played Geordie. Fair points every one he made.

I wouldn't say Tyson got really angry either- Tyson kept in mind he has to sell this fight, he knows it's a stinker, he knows it's just a favour to Delboy but he shifted to the strawman of pretending Geordie was saying Chsora can't fight, when really his point was that we know Chisora can't beat Fury, not even close, so why run it again.

The stuff at the end was done with half a smile- I think interviewer and interviewee still get on well, more like "oh you little fucker you wound me up there!" among mates.

The stuff at the end was done with half a smile- I think interviewer and interviewee still get on well, more like "oh you little fucker you wound me up there!" among mates.

I think your ability to misread the situation is grand. Tyson felt disrespected and afterwards that clown had some tough remarks about him not being able to close his phone.

ps. Wasn't this the guy begging the hookers to stick a dildo up his ass and degrade him?

Full interview. The really contentious stuff starts around 11:00.

Geordie talks about Fury's weak resume for supposedly being GOAT, and Fury gets gradually more angry.

Lol what a fuckin mess! He didn’t like being called out for not fighting the guys he should be fighting as a champion. The irony is if he never even mentioned Joshua whilst the chisora fight was already lined up, he wouldn’t be taking the amount of shit that he is. No one expected that fight next.

it’s weird that he’s discounting fights with Joyce and usyk as legacy fights as they are not in his era? What the fuck does that mean, they are current contenders and both older than fury?. It makes me even less confident that he’ll ever get in the ring with Usyk

it’s weird that he’s discounting fights with Joyce and usyk as legacy fights as they are not in his era? What the fuck does that mean, they are current contenders and both older than fury?. It makes me even less confident that he’ll ever get in the ring with Usyk
Yeah he's been saying this lately. Before he said that the heavyweight division was a three headed dog (or monster?) and that was him, AJ, and Wilder. It never included Usyk. That's quite a convenient excuse. We'll know soon enough if he'll fight Usyk. The boxing world demands that fight for the undisputed crown. Currently they're in talks. It's been confirmed by both sides so we'll see where it goes.

I think your ability to misread the situation is grand. Tyson felt disrespected and afterwards that clown had some tough remarks about him not being able to close his phone.

ps. Wasn't this the guy begging the hookers to stick a dildo up his ass and degrade him?

Ha ha what that geordie bloke?

He didn't call it trash and Fury didn't lose it.

He's trying to assert his will on the division. "I'm in charge, do as I say". AJ didn't play ball (We'll never know the true ins and outs), Usyk the same. Chisora bit his hand off. Easy fight for Fury, biggest cheque possible for Chisora.

He wants them calling HIM out. Right now, that's not really happening

I can't recall a more pointless fight being fought for the HW championship.

If he wanted to fight someone he has already beaten, how about that Swedish kid Wallin? Chisora couldn't touch Fury.

Plenty to criticize Fury for but not watching an interview ran by that bozo

Some of those roided out gymbros are sus af

lmfaoooooo

Wasn't this the guy begging the hookers to stick a dildo up his ass and degrade him?
Yes. Oscar also likes dildos and other things shoved up his ass so this is perfectly normal.
ECWLYwpXkAAaw6C

He didn't call it trash and Fury didn't lose it.

He's trying to assert his will on the division. "I'm in charge, do as I say". AJ didn't play ball (We'll never know the true ins and outs), Usyk the same. Chisora bit his hand off. Easy fight for Fury, biggest cheque possible for Chisora.

He wants them calling HIM out. Right now, that's not really happening

Usyk said he’s ready to fight fury at the start of 2023? What do you expect him to do, go on social media and start bitching like fury does?

This fight is a pointless waste of time, but he didn’t have to keep reiterating the point to Fury. He didn’t seem upset when he said it the first time.

the goerdie bloke is a complete ass, look at the clothes he is wearing and the fucking junk tattoos he has

trash social media shite

Plenty to criticize Fury for but not watching an interview ran by that bozo

Some of those roided out gymbros are sus af

lmfaoooooo

The fuck does this have to do with the load of nonsense that Fury was spouting in that interview?

If it weren't genuinely a bad look for him, Gareth A. Davies and the Fury defense force over at IFL wouldn't have felt the need to come out and do damage control.

This fight is a pointless waste of time, but he didn’t have to keep reiterating the point to Fury. He didn’t seem upset when he said it the first time.

Fury kept responding to every question with easily rebuttable lies. Geordie politely asked follow up questions.

Too many people are used to scripted PR interviews and have no idea how actual adversarial journalism is supposed to work.

It's embarrassing that a guy with a big following on YouTube, who doesn't depend on access, is the only person with the balls to ask one of the major players in the sport real questions.

All of the boxing channels that typically do interviews just kiss ass all the time to avoid pissing anybody off and losing clicks.

Back