RBR Fury-Chisora III in the works

I hope so. He was supposed to be ringside at Wilder's last fight but evidently he wasn't. I'm hearing Fury vs Usyk is planned for March in Riyadh. Both teams are reportedly still in talks. That's a very quick turnaround for Fury but his team hasn't indicated that it would be an issue. Given how much money is on the table I could see him breaking his current pattern of inactivity. Apparently that's the plan.

No offence to del, but it's a training session for fury, glorified spar.

Two mates just in it for a easy pay day to scam the public. Chisora does deserve a big pay day but Fury is a disgrace.

I cant believe this fight is happening lol

Its over
But who will delboy fight for the wbc belt and the linial? Usyk straight away or aj/deontay

This is why I always rated AJ over Wilder and Fury. He may have lost a few times but he was at least willing to constantly fight the best.

Last edited:
Oi, if no dossiers want a piece of Tyson fury for the right price than we should all be satisfied with this display of Tyson in all his Fury. God bless him.

to be honest, didn’t even know this was happening until I saw in twatterverse some press conference and open gym clips. Thought fury was still in negotiations for something more meaningful. Fight is very weak tho, hopefully fury has one or two more meaningful fights

Weak.

Del Boy all the way but Fury if fighting well below his level at this point.

Both Whyte and Del Boy are levels below him.

Back