RBR Fury-Chisora III in the works

When was the last time Fury fought a top boxer that can compete with his size ?

Last time i checked, it was Wladimir, but it was almost 40 years old.

Wilder is tall but his natural weight is under 220lbs/100kg.

So yeah style make fights, and people that know a little about boxing do care about this fight.

His clinch heavy style won't work as well with someone like Joshua or Joyce.

Also, Joshua seems to struggle against smaller opponents (Ruiz/Usyk) but Fury is big... Fury too by the way (Cunningham).

So the ideal opponent for Fury seems to be a medium guy like Chisora : not too big like Joshua or Joyce, not too small like Usyk.

I agree, I think Joshua is a potential banana skin and usyk beats him. I never believed that his 'one time offer' with the unrealistic fight date was ever a real offer. Joshua called his bluff and fury did what we all expected him to do, and now he looks like a mug trying to sell another chisora fight

I don't think the usyk fight will happen. Theres literally no reason for hon not to fight usyk next. The December date was completely unreasonable based on usyk/Joshua only fighting 3 months prior and usyks personal situation. I fully expect fury to double down on usyk/Joshua ducking him and these fights never happening. Unfortunately for Tyson most fans aren't the idiots he thinks they are and can see straight through this nonsense

Last edited:
This fight was always going to happen. Anyone believing he was gonna fight Joshua next needs to have a serious word with themselves. As long as he fights usyk next no one will care. I assume that’ll be in February if it happens?
If Fury is fighting in December it's pretty unlikely that the fight with Usyk will happen until May.

If Fury is fighting in December it's pretty unlikely that the fight with Usyk will happen until May.

I don’t see why. He gave usyk a 3 months window after his last fight and usyk said he can ready in February. Fury seems to think it’s a reasonable time frame and usyk is ducking him?
I’m at the point now where I don’t expect the fight to ever happen

I don't think the usyk fight will happen. Theres literally no reason for hon not to fight usyk next. The December date was completely unreasonable based on usyk/Joshua only fighting 3 months prior and usyks personal situation. I fully expect fury to double down on usyk/Joshua ducking him and these fights never happening. Unfortunately for Tyson most fans aren't the idiots he thinks they are and can see straight through this nonsense

I don't know if he will really duck both... at least one, but if he ducks both, it would really tarnish his legacy, so we will see.

But in my opinion, Usyk can't say he only want Fury too (if Fury ducks him). There are many other challengers for him : Joe Joyce, Wilder, etc.

Wilder could be an interesting match up, because he still hits really hard under 220lbs/100kg and has a decent stamina when he doesn't try to bulk up.

And Usyk won't be able to weight bully a light Wilder like Fury, so it would be an interesting fight.

Frank Warren claims that 57,000 tickets have already been sold for Fury vs Chisora III. Naturally he predicts a sellout. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium's capacity is 62,850 so they're almost there. Huge if true.

Well at the moment we’re at just over 57 [thousand tickets sold.] I’m happy with that. We’ve got a while to go. I think if it had been maybe in the summer the fight would have gone probably straight away, but the bottom line of it is, it’s selling extremely well.”

“It tells you about the drawing power of Tyson Fury. He’s a massive attraction, he’s all over the place at the moment with the Netflix series, with the charity record he’s got coming out – everybody wants a piece of him and obviously the fans love him. How confident am I that it’s [the stadium] going to be full up? As confident as I was when we bid that huge money for the fight against Dillian Whyte.

Frank Warren Reveals Latest Number Of Tickets Sold For Fury-Chisora 3

Frank Warren claims that 57,000 tickets have already been sold for Fury vs Chisora III. Naturally he predicts a sellout. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium's capacity is 62,850 so they're almost there. Huge if true.

Well at the moment we’re at just over 57 [thousand tickets sold.] I’m happy with that. We’ve got a while to go. I think if it had been maybe in the summer the fight would have gone probably straight away, but the bottom line of it is, it’s selling extremely well.”

“It tells you about the drawing power of Tyson Fury. He’s a massive attraction, he’s all over the place at the moment with the Netflix series, with the charity record he’s got coming out – everybody wants a piece of him and obviously the fans love him. How confident am I that it’s [the stadium] going to be full up? As confident as I was when we bid that huge money for the fight against Dillian Whyte.

Frank Warren Reveals Latest Number Of Tickets Sold For Fury-Chisora 3

He's inflated those sales probably, but it will do well. Just a shame that this keep busy fight has to be one we've previously seen twice. But he always promised Del a payday so we have to lump it. Usyk next or fuck off.

He's inflated those sales probably, but it will do well. Just a shame that this keep busy fight has to be one we've previously seen twice. But he always promised Del a payday so we have to lump it. Usyk next or fuck off.
Yeah it's either Usyk next or I'm taking a much needed break from Fury for a while. It's frustrating being a fan of his and all he's done lately is piss us off. But if he fights Usyk next all will be forgiven on my end.

Why? Chisora hasn't been relevant in a decade, and has looked completely shot in his last few fights.

May as well ask David Haye to make a return so that Tyson can bludgeoned him too.

With that being said, I look forward to the press conference if the fight does happen

Usyk is gonna be ringside apparently, so i think early next year is nailed on.
I hope so. He was supposed to be ringside at Wilder's last fight but evidently he wasn't. I'm hearing Fury vs Usyk is planned for March in Riyadh. Both teams are reportedly still in talks. That's a very quick turnaround for Fury but his team hasn't indicated that it would be an issue. Given how much money is on the table I could see him breaking his current pattern of inactivity. Apparently that's the plan.

Back