1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Fury: AJ is a useless hypejob bodybuilt crossfit shithouse

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by SSgt Dickweed, Oct 14, 2021.

1. SSgt Dickweed Red Belt

And if AJ last three rounds with him, he'd just quit in the corner and give him the win.

Tyson sure likes compound words.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. ExitLUPin K

You know he's mad af AJ lost to Ruiz and Usyk. Fight would still do big numbers obviously but nowhere near what it could've done. Frank Bruno 2.0s aura is almost shot completely

SuperLuigi, asdffdsa and HHJ like this.
  3. SSgt Dickweed Red Belt

TBF why AJ became a star was because of Hearn, who Tyson hates apparently. And Tyson wasn't able to capitalize on being the guy to dethrone Klitschko because of his mental health issues. Can't hate on Hearn for pushing AJ after he won over Wlad.

4. fuct. Gold Belt

lol he says he already has more money than he needs, why would he be mad at the other guys losing?

5. ExitLUPin K

He's big on his legacy too and Fury is very well schooled on history and specially his divisions history. He knows a win over an undefeated AJ would've done significantly more for his resume and status than the exposed version who's been stopped by an obese Mexican and just got tuned up by a CW.

4daLuLZ, danny23, Outlaw8888 and 4 others like this.
  6. RDL81 Brown Belt

Tyson hates Hearn so much that he wanted Hearn to be his promoter on his comeback but Hearn refused

7. Badr Hari Brown Belt

Old old video

8. Jonny Ninja Red Belt

well he can fight him if he wants. He doesn’t have to go looking for Joshua, they already signed and agreed to fight

9. Jonny Ninja Red Belt

Upset Lol. he doesn’t give a fck about what Joshua does! If he wants to fight his that badly it can still happen within a year! Whether either guy has a belt of not. It’s probably still the biggest money fight in the division even without the belts

10. HHJ Fuckin' SHOOTOUT

I also think he feeds on the motivation of taking out AJ who was seen as the future. Usyk for all his skill is coming in with alot less fanfare,and is also 7 inches shorter than he is.

11. Yehudim Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

yep... got me excited, since it seemed to have hinted that he wants more fights.

12. GeneTunney7 Green Belt

"crossfit shithouse"
    <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>Im dead.

[​IMG]

13. kmrondor White Belt

God, so cringe <45>

14. Tyrannosaurus rex GrizzlyTitan

What if Usyk beats Joshua again?
    Then he could be the big fight for Fury maybe?

15. Zarathustra611 Yellow Belt

Usyk just doesn't have the same buzz at heavyweight that Joshua does- a big fan base in a wealthy country, English speaking media etc.

To the casuals also- if they see Joshua is about the same size & has beat some good fighters, it looks like a good matchup.

Going to be hard to get the same hype going about Fury beating up a Ukrainian cruiserweight 6 inches shorter than him.

I think it would be an interesting fight, but Joshua getting his belts back & then Tyson beating him to claim undisputed is going to be more recognised than Fury beating up a cruiserweight (no matter how talented), to most people.

I guess all that can change if Usyk beats Joshua- but he'd have to beat a few other heavyweights too before it looks like a good win, rather than a "should win" for Fury, imo.

16. Tyrannosaurus rex GrizzlyTitan

Fair enough. I see what you mean.

How likely is it that Joshua wins the rematch though?

17. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Legit lol when I read this partl. He does seem to enjoy his compound words, hahaha.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    SSgt Dickweed likes this.
  18. Zarathustra611 Yellow Belt

I give him a big chance actually- Usyk needs to do the same thing essentially to win and who knows, if AJ adjusts & Usyk beats him then I tip my hat.

But if AJ adjusts his approach & does more of the Fury/Wilder 3 mauling to take advantage of his size and throws some more combos when he has Usyk rocked - just dials up the aggression a bit then I think he can win that way. I feel like he didn't play to his strengths & fell right into Usyks fight. And if Usyk counters hard when he takes those chances to open up then fair play to him. But I was a bit surprised AJ tried to box him in the first fight, instead of bully him.

I'd be surprised if the betting wasn't close to evens on the rematch.

19. asdffdsa Brown Belt

Fury has made shithouse my favorite insult. It's so fucking good. Maybe the accent helps.

20. Misery Signals Orange Belt

A lot of people were saying Joshua was done after the Ruiz loss and that he would get KO'd again and he came back and won so I'm not going to write him off. Usyk is a very different fighter than Ruiz though so it's a tough call on what Joshua's strategy will be.