Fury: AJ is a useless hypejob bodybuilt crossfit shithouse

You know he's mad af AJ lost to Ruiz and Usyk. Fight would still do big numbers obviously but nowhere near what it could've done. Frank Bruno 2.0s aura is almost shot completely

You know he's mad af AJ lost to Ruiz and Usyk. Fight would still do big numbers obviously but nowhere near what it could've done. Frank Bruno 2.0s aura is almost shot completely

TBF why AJ became a star was because of Hearn, who Tyson hates apparently. And Tyson wasn't able to capitalize on being the guy to dethrone Klitschko because of his mental health issues. Can't hate on Hearn for pushing AJ after he won over Wlad.

lol he says he already has more money than he needs, why would he be mad at the other guys losing?

lol he says he already has more money than he needs, why would he be mad at the other guys losing?

He's big on his legacy too and Fury is very well schooled on history and specially his divisions history. He knows a win over an undefeated AJ would've done significantly more for his resume and status than the exposed version who's been stopped by an obese Mexican and just got tuned up by a CW.

TBF why AJ became a star was because of Hearn, who Tyson hates apparently. And Tyson wasn't able to capitalize on being the guy to dethrone Klitschko because of his mental health issues. Can't hate on Hearn for pushing AJ after he won over Wlad.
Tyson hates Hearn so much that he wanted Hearn to be his promoter on his comeback but Hearn refused

And if AJ last three rounds with him, he'd just quit in the corner and give him the win.

Tyson sure likes compound words.

well he can fight him if he wants. He doesn’t have to go looking for Joshua, they already signed and agreed to fight

Upset Lol. he doesn’t give a fck about what Joshua does! If he wants to fight his that badly it can still happen within a year! Whether either guy has a belt of not. It’s probably still the biggest money fight in the division even without the belts

He's big on his legacy too and Fury is very well schooled on history and specially his divisions history. He knows a win over an undefeated AJ would've done significantly more for his resume and status than the exposed version who's been stopped by an obese Mexican and just got tuned up by a CW.
I also think he feeds on the motivation of taking out AJ who was seen as the future. Usyk for all his skill is coming in with alot less fanfare,and is also 7 inches shorter than he is.

"crossfit shithouse"
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>Im dead.

dying-dead.gif

What if Usyk beats Joshua again?
Then he could be the big fight for Fury maybe?

What if Usyk beats Joshua again?
Then he could be the big fight for Fury maybe?

Usyk just doesn't have the same buzz at heavyweight that Joshua does- a big fan base in a wealthy country, English speaking media etc.

To the casuals also- if they see Joshua is about the same size & has beat some good fighters, it looks like a good matchup.

Going to be hard to get the same hype going about Fury beating up a Ukrainian cruiserweight 6 inches shorter than him.

I think it would be an interesting fight, but Joshua getting his belts back & then Tyson beating him to claim undisputed is going to be more recognised than Fury beating up a cruiserweight (no matter how talented), to most people.

I guess all that can change if Usyk beats Joshua- but he'd have to beat a few other heavyweights too before it looks like a good win, rather than a "should win" for Fury, imo.

Usyk just doesn't have the same buzz at heavyweight that Joshua does- a big fan base in a wealthy country, English speaking media etc.

To the casuals also- if they see Joshua is about the same size & has beat some good fighters, it looks like a good matchup.

Going to be hard to get the same hype going about Fury beating up a Ukrainian cruiserweight 6 inches shorter than him.

I think it would be an interesting fight, but Joshua getting his belts back & then Tyson beating him to claim undisputed is going to be more recognised than Fury beating up a cruiserweight (no matter how talented), to most people.

I guess all that can change if Usyk beats Joshua- but he'd have to beat a few other heavyweights too before it looks like a good win, rather than a "should win" for Fury, imo.
Fair enough. I see what you mean.

How likely is it that Joshua wins the rematch though?

I give him a big chance actually- Usyk needs to do the same thing essentially to win and who knows, if AJ adjusts & Usyk beats him then I tip my hat.

But if AJ adjusts his approach & does more of the Fury/Wilder 3 mauling to take advantage of his size and throws some more combos when he has Usyk rocked - just dials up the aggression a bit then I think he can win that way. I feel like he didn't play to his strengths & fell right into Usyks fight. And if Usyk counters hard when he takes those chances to open up then fair play to him. But I was a bit surprised AJ tried to box him in the first fight, instead of bully him.

I'd be surprised if the betting wasn't close to evens on the rematch.

A lot of people were saying Joshua was done after the Ruiz loss and that he would get KO'd again and he came back and won so I'm not going to write him off. Usyk is a very different fighter than Ruiz though so it's a tough call on what Joshua's strategy will be.

Joshua needs to up his steroid dosage and get back to his 250+lb Klitschko form

lol@accusing AJ of roids when Fury is the only one who has actually tested positive for PED's and is the proved steroid cheat between the 2 of them.

You Fury dickrider's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

{<doc}

Back