Fury: AJ is a useless hypejob bodybuilt crossfit shithouse

Fury has made shithouse my favorite insult. It's so fucking good. Maybe the accent helps.
"Shithouse...shithouse bum....bum squad....dosser....shithouse dosser....useless hypejob bodybuilt crossfit shithouse" - <45><45><45><45>

Tyson is as intentionally funny as Wilder is unintentionally funny,

Upset Lol. he doesn’t give a fck about what Joshua does! If he wants to fight his that badly it can still happen within a year! Whether either guy has a belt of not. It’s probably still the biggest money fight in the division even without the belts
People act like champs are always fighting the clear #1 ranked contender. It dont work like that.
People forgetting heavyweight has a history of undeserved title shots and dudes with plenty of losses getting a crack at the belt.

But then again Fury is one to hold a belt hostage, so who knows.

Everybody's looking past Whyte or what? Big mistake I'll bet on him if odds are as good as I think they'll be. Fury has to fight him next anyway mandatory.

Everybody's looking past Whyte or what? Big mistake I'll bet on him if odds are as good as I think they'll be. Fury has to fight him next anyway mandatory.
I'm sure many are looking past Whyte. It was only a couple fights ago that he got KO'ed stiff by an old shot Povetkin. That and Fury is too versatile for Whyte. He can box & move, pick him apart from the outside, or take the fight to him if he chooses to. The latter is more risky to attempt but with some intelligent pressure he might be able to pull it off without taking too much damage. If Wilder couldn't stop Fury then it stands to reason that Whyte's own chances would be slim. Whyte can certainly punch but he doesn't have the kind of one-punch pop that Wilder has and Fury's recovery is ridiculous.

I'm sure many are looking past Whyte. It was only a couple fights ago that he got KO'ed stiff by an old shot Povetkin. That and Fury is too versatile for Whyte. He can box & move, pick him apart from the outside, or take the fight to him if he chooses to. The latter is more risky to attempt but with some intelligent pressure he might be able to pull it off without taking too much damage. If Wilder couldn't stop Fury then it stands to reason that Whyte's own chances would be slim. Whyte can certainly punch but he doesn't have the kind of one-punch pop that Wilder has and Fury's recovery is ridiculous.

Yeah the danger for fury against Whyte is on the inside. That short left hook he has could put fury in more trouble than wilder did if he lands it clean. He should be able to deal with dillian on the outside and I’d expect that to be his game plan. He can neutralise his opponents strengths because he’s so versatile. That’s what really separates him from every other HW. a few current HWs could beat him, but he doesn’t have to play their game, they end up having to beat him at his game

The only problem against White is basically not taking him seriously. If Fury is ready, no way White gets it done.

Okay so if Wallin beats Whyte (which I expect to) they have a rematch clause that Whyte will exercise so Fury has no mandatory in that case. If he wants to, he can just stay on the side enjoy the time, or defend against a Tom Schwarz type of guy only to stay busy. Too bad, as I would have liked to see Fury/Wallin 2 but it ain't happening obviously.

Okay so if Wallin beats Whyte (which I expect to) they have a rematch clause that Whyte will exercise so Fury has no mandatory in that case. If he wants to, he can just stay on the side enjoy the time, or defend against a Tom Schwarz type of guy only to stay busy. Too bad, as I would have liked to see Fury/Wallin 2 but it ain't happening obviously.
So if Whyte loses to Wallin, he loses his mandatory position against Fury? Even if he beats Wallin on a second attempt? If that's true it's almost comical for Whyte considering how long he's waited to get a shot at the WBC title. Like you, I think beating Wallin is a hard task. I'm edging for Whyte but he'll have to really put it all on the line in this one.

So if Whyte loses to Wallin, he loses his mandatory position against Fury? Even if he beats Wallin on a second attempt? If that's true it's almost comical for Whyte considering how long he's waited to get a shot at the WBC title. Like you, I think beating Wallin is a hard task. I'm edging for Whyte but he'll have to really put it all on the line in this one.

Eh no I think if he wins on second attempt he regains mandatory status. Just like the Povetkin situation where he regained it immediately after winning the rematch. But my point was Fury is left without a mandatory in the next 6 to 12 months if Wallin wins and without an undisputed fight since AJ and Usyk are scheduled for somewhere early April 2022. Here's the WBC list of top 10 heavies:

- whyte
- wilder
- ruiz
- joyce
- ortiz
- parker
- hunter
- kabayel
- ajagba
- hrgovic
- yoka

Ruiz, Hunter, Kabayel, Hrgovic are potential fights if he doesn't want to stay inactive for a long time, because the others he either beat them or is friends with some of them, or are busy with something else.

If Whyte wins on Oct 30th (which I doubt it) I guess him being the next opponent is inevitable.

Eh no I think if he wins on second attempt he regains mandatory status. Just like the Povetkin situation where he regained it immediately after winning the rematch. But my point was Fury is left without a mandatory in the next 6 to 12 months if Wallin wins and without an undisputed fight since AJ and Usyk are scheduled for somewhere early April 2022. Here's the WBC list of top 10 heavies:

- whyte
- wilder
- ruiz
- joyce
- ortiz
- parker
- hunter
- kabayel
- ajagba
- hrgovic
- yoka

Ruiz, Hunter, Kabayel, Hrgovic are potential fights if he doesn't want to stay inactive for a long time, because the others he either beat them or is friends with some of them, or are busy with something else.

If Whyte wins on Oct 30th (which I doubt it) I guess him being the next opponent is inevitable.
Right. Well if Whyte loses I don't mind who Fury fights as a fill in. After 3 fights in a row with Wilder I think he's earned it.

Back