Funny thing about UFC 242

Arab men are mostly soft skinny fat or extremly obese individuals. And with Arabs I mean the real ones from the gulf countries. Most so called “Arab” fighters that actually are fit and atheltic are mostly Berbers, Kurdish or from the Levant. The soft Gulf countries have jack shit of their own.

This thread smells like monster energy, veteran license plates and pro life votes.

Judaism is a religion, not a race.
Big facts, zionism has turned Jews into an ethnic group in people's eyes which is a lie. There are white Jews, black Jews, tan Jews. It's a religious group, and anyone can convert and join.

Big facts, zionism has turned Jews into an ethnic group in people's eyes which is a lie. There are white Jews, black Jews, tan Jews. It's a religious group, and anyone can convert and join.
My best friend in high school was an orthodox jew, and he was adamant about that fact.

Sounds like a lot of people in here never actually read the Bible. Until Jesus came, being a Jew was most definitely a racial thing, even more than a religious one. Over and over the people turned their backs on God and converted to other religions but they were still considered "His people", forbidden from marrying people of other countries, races, or religions.

Whether you believe in the Bible for religious context or not, it is the oldest record of the Jewish people and the original basis for Judaism (though it's different now).

The Orthodox are fixated on bringing people in. They are wrong. The core group of Jews are Israelites, an ethnicity.

Wow I did nazi this coming. Jew even know who Jared is? Guy never gets gassed.

Lol canonnier thinking he is a jew ... yeah jared your ancestors are from jerusalem, yeah boy
I guess someone forgot to tell Sammy Davis Jr that he couldn't convert to Judiasm . . .

58b461dcc32d6b27008b4c52-960-720.png

In today society, where a man can consider himself a girl, because he feels like being a girl, that doesn't surprise me that some not hebrew people feel like being jewish ...
But just like the man who want to be a girl is not considered by other normal human being as a girl, the non hebrew man who want to be jewish will not be considered jewish by other normal jewish people who read the torah at least once.
We are religion, a culture and a race. Judaism is not like christianity or islam. We are the chosen people. So if you are not hebrew, you are not jewish, end of the story.

There's not much Arabs in the UFC, so religious Muslim fighters are the closest thing possible. I think as far as this card though they have a couple of Arab fighters. Khalid Taha, Nordine Taleb, Belal Muhammad, Ottman Azaitar.
Taha has been moved to 243 in AU.

Back