funny ass video

haha, that's pretty funny.

I wonder, how fast could Ronnie run a 40? I'd say he'd finish in a good 10 seconds... maybe 11...yeah, probably 11.lol

Coleman was shorter than I expected. But jesus what a monster.

bodybuilding is a little like wrestling, they lie about their height. i used to read Arnold was 6' 3" hes probably closer to 5' 11"

wow, i never expected that he would have such horrible balance and did you see him waddle?! LOL!

fish hook said:
bodybuilding is a little like wrestling, they lie about their height. i used to read Arnold was 6' 3" hes probably closer to 5' 11"

Bodybuilding is nothing like wrestling. Bodybuilders do not 'lie' about their height, it would serve no purpose. And FYI, Arnold is 6'1".

Most bodybuilders are quite short, Ronnie's only 5'10", Cutler is like 5'9", one of the tallest guys out there right now, Gunter is like 6'1". But it's tough to really fill out a frame any bigger than that.

Stupid head.

Damn, I was hoping it was a clip of Marc Coleman kicking the crap out of J. Leno. Now that would be worth the DL...

Wrecking Ball said:
Just more proof bodybuilding doesn't make functional athletes.
Oh, Bullshit. He's strong, it just doesn't build anything more than strength. What did you expect from him lifting weights and shooting Test all day? A fucking ballet dancer?

Plum said:
Bodybuilding is nothing like wrestling. Bodybuilders do not 'lie' about their height, it would serve no purpose. And FYI, Arnold is 6'1".

Most bodybuilders are quite short, Ronnie's only 5'10", Cutler is like 5'9", one of the tallest guys out there right now, Gunter is like 6'1". But it's tough to really fill out a frame any bigger than that.

Stupid head.

arnie is no where near 6'1

I know several people who have met him, he is more like 5'8

CrazyAZNRedneck said:
Oh, Bullshit. He's strong, it just doesn't build anything more than strength. What did you expect from him lifting weights and shooting Test all day? A fucking ballet dancer?

he builds mass not strenght

Boondocksaint said:
arnie is no where near 6'1

I know several people who have met him, he is more like 5'8

arnold is not 5'8".

12757.jpg

so how tall would coleman be then, 5'2"?

i dont know why there is so much fuss about ronnie coleman, he is a warm snickers bar shaped into a man

Regardless of wether you are a body building fan you have to admire the work that goes into becoming a top level IFBB pro, yes I know its drug assisted but you can't just take the stuff and wake up looking like Coleman.

But yes he did look funny trying to sprint on the sand in flippers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back