• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuel to Become Fox Sports 2; FX Will No Longer Carry Sports

Will Fuel/Fox Sports 2 finally be in HD?

At least I won't have to explain to friends what the hell Fuel TV is anymore.

I think this is great news for the UFC.

I only hope I can get these channels in Canada once they're available. I have FX, but I still can't get Fuel.

Looks like they'll need ot change the naming unless we're going to have events like UFC on FOX Sports 2 1.

this is terrible. Not many people get Fuel including me. Hopefully it will switch to normal cable programming

Will Fuel/Fox Sports 2 finally be in HD?

It sounds like it won't be all UFC anymore like it is now, if i'm reading it correctly. They'll be sharing the channel with other sports programming all day. Also no more UFC on FX events? Is TUF off of FX?

I miss Versus.

I miss Spike. :( They were good at what they did. They already did a great job with Bellator. I don't like Bellator that much so I hope they don't get too big.

It sounds like it won't be all UFC anymore like it is now, if i'm reading it correctly. They'll be sharing the channel with other sports programming all day. Also no more UFC on FX events? Is TUF off of FX?

Imagine if this season of TUF does well, and they move it to big FOX. :D

Will fox sports 2 be in more homes now? Or is it the exact same thing as fuel?

I miss Spike. :( They were good at what they did. They already did a great job with Bellator. I don't like Bellator that much so I hope they don't get too big.

You and me both. Spike was baws back in the day.

I think it is good news. UFC doesn't really fit in with FX

wec450.jpg

:cool:

If it comes to Comcast it can be called anything I don't care. I wonder if UFC will be both fox sports 1 & 2.

So that's why the UFC was skimping on the FX content and live events. They weren't staying there. Wow, all those mediocre FX cards make so much sense now.

TUF might go to Fox, if there is room and this season works.

TUF just went to tuesday

you'd think if they were cutting sports they wouldn't change the line up

:eek:

Back