Front Row Brian - "40+% of Reebok money goes to Fertittas/Dana"

Well, it is FRB so I'm not exactly sold.

But this wouldn't really surprise me either.

We'll see if anyone can confirm this.

Inb4 Dana: "It's all for the fighters." :icon_lol:

That's some low ball shit. As if the deal wasn't horrible enough for the fighters.

550x298_Kanye-West-loves-Kim-Kardashian-s-pregnancy-curves-3774.jpg

Eh, if he'd say UFC I'd believe it. But when he says fertittas/dana I'm starting to question it

Thats a horrbile thing,I normally hate on b.tching about Dana or Lorenzo but thats really really disgusting if its true...After this I can easily say UFC is dying and they want to earn as much as they can in those few years

We should probably see what happens with contract negotiations and base-pay going forward.

I'd imagine the ability to have their own sponsors was what mitigated the low base-pay to some degree. Now that sponsorship money is out the window the UFC may be willing to make up the difference in other ways.

Looking at the numbers there was no way Zuffa was giving the fighters all of the money. People are so fucking greedy it's sad (90% of ppl basically, It's not just Zuffa).

I'd be skeptical, because it's FRB.
But the UFC pisses me off, so I'll take it on faith.

It's one thing to break news about Jon Jones being in trouble with the law because you're buddies with his manager...an entirely different thing when you're claiming to know the financials of the biggest sponsorship deal in the history of the company.

But but i thought DW said every fking dime of this reebok deal will go to the fighters??!!

Of course it's true

These guys are not sticking around for another 10 years, they'll be gone within 3 max and they want to get out as much $ as they can

Of course it's true

These guys are not sticking around for another 10 years, they'll be gone within 3 max and they want to get out as much $ as they can

UFC is dying.

It's one thing to break news about Jon Jones being in trouble with the law because you're buddies with his manager...an entirely different thing when you're claiming to know the financials of the biggest sponsorship deal in the history of the company.

FRB is almost always right. Who's lied more, him or Dana? You actually believe when Dana says the money goes to the fighters?!?

Wait, people actually believed Dana when he said this would be good for the fighters and that the money was going to them?!? LOL

Sorry, until I see some kind of proof I will doubt that it goes directly to Dana and Fertitta. I thought there was a portion going to production costs or something, which I could see, but I highly doubt they are just pocketing it.

Sorry, until I see some kind of proof I will doubt that it goes directly to Dana and Fertitta. I thought there was a portion going to production costs or something, which I could see, but I highly doubt they are just pocketing it.

Lorenzo and Dana only recently started talking about "operating costs" and "administration fees." It's going to cost millions of dollars apparently to give fighters Reebok uniforms.

That's where this will all lead to: "We hired so and so and did so and so, but don't ask to see any details"

Back