• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From a Diaz fan

"mean mugging"!!! LOL

Diaz was comical, was awesome when he taunted and dropped his hands and Benson dropped him within seconds! Diaz's are a joke

Im aware Nate lost, I know he was absolutely dominated and I know GSP will probably do the same to Nick.

Even though they lose I will always be a Diaz fan simply for the fact that they always come to fight. Even when they're getting smashed like tonight they are still mean mugging, still coming forward and still looking to fight and that's what I like.

Alot of guys spirit would've been crushed by the 3rd round but Nate stayed in it, and took his beating from the better fighter like a man. Congrats to Bendo on looking like a monster out there!

Thats why I'm a Diaz fan.

EDIT: don't lump all Diaz fans in with the idiots who think they're world beaters and like them just because they're "thugs"

No excuses etc. You are a good kind of a fan and I appreciate every nuthugger who can hand respect for the winning fighter, even when he is against your favorite.

So to be a real Diaz fan we can't think he's going to beat GSP? Everyone is so certain of GSP winning what's the point of them even fighting.

Hae to agree with you. They always come to fight, they never give up and I like that

GSP will lay around on Diaz and bump him with little elbows, Bendo at least tries to finish.
This always kills me about people who don't like GSP. I'm not a huge fan, but if you can't get a guy that weighs the same amount as you off you, you don't deserve to win a fight. It's like saying that all Diaz will do is throw 200 jabs that don't knock his opponent out. If you can't neutralize someone's skills, you're not going to win a fight.

Not a Diaz fan, though Nate has had a great year and he made me a believer with his wins against great opposition. He took a tough beating like a man and kept trying, even though he was outclassed, good on him for that.

Hopefully he continues to learn and improve, and can have some more success in 2013.

And by the end of that fight Nick's face will possibly look worse than his brother's did after Bendo :) (From the little elbows)

GSP will lay around on Diaz and bump him with little elbows, Bendo at least tries to finish.

Back