Friends meet for the first time in 5yrs...

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
pretty cool video.

[YT]FZ-bJFVJ2P0[/YT]

However, must say I feel bad for the gorilla and it was a bit unfair.

I know how that feels for someone to disappear out of your life then decide to come back in for only a brief spell and then disappear again - I guess I'm saying I empathize with the gorilla.

Last edited:
Really cool.
Thanks TS.

If anyone is into videos like that one, I would recommend the documentary on Koko.
It is mind blowing.

Here it is

[YT]6vYnas6q3Sg[/YT]

7O5v2F5.gif

I teared up watching that. Thank you, TS.

Yo, I'm about to cry.

man .... right in the feels dude ..

poor gorilla just wanted him to stay and never leave again

really fucked up for the gorilla. That's like giving up your child after knowing him for years, going back to see him years later, but never explaining to him why you have to leave that very same afternoon.

we should shoot and kill all gorillas. i hate those assholes.

awwww I feel so sad for the gorilla, awwwww that's the most touching video I've ever seen on sherdog

man .... right in the feels dude ..

poor gorilla just wanted him to stay and never leave again

That's the hard thing about having a dog too. Always feel guilty when i have to leave, but I have to.

I had a best friend, that I grew up with, since 3rd grade. I haven't had contact w/ him in almost 10 years.

If I were to meet up w/ him again, it would be pretty surreal. I don't think we could ever be close friends again, but it would be nice to see him.

I had a best friend, that I grew up with, since 3rd grade. I haven't had contact w/ him in almost 10 years.

If I were to meet up w/ him again, it would be pretty surreal. I don't think we could ever be close friends again, but it would be nice to see him.

It would be pretty creepy if saw him hiding in the bushes across the street while you were taking a bath the next day doe.

This guy was like my brother. He had some issues, though. He was manic depressive and was on medication + he smoked a lot of weed and did acid.

He tried to sign up for the Marines, but was denied, due to a stint in the pysch. ward, when he was in High School.

He ended up moving to Arkansas and becoming an ordained minister.

Haven't heard from him since then. I check the daily news to see if he will end up on the front page.

Back