Friends meet for the first time in 5yrs...

How do YOU know he takes baths......?

24o0rpi.jpg

superbad-caught-o.gif

it's hard to heart to heart.

This guy was like my brother. He had some issues, though. He was manic depressive and was on medication + he smoked a lot of weed and did acid.

He tried to sign up for the Marines, but was denied, due to a stint in the pysch. ward, when he was in High School.

He ended up moving to Arkansas and becoming an ordained minister.

Haven't heard from him since then. I check the daily news to see if he will end up on the front page.

So........

No real backround checks for becoming a minister, is there?

An ordained minster, whatever the hell that is. It was for some obscure religion, that I never heard of. I seriously doubt there were any background checks, or qualifications.

The guy is probably a homeless meth head, in prison, or dead by now.

I thought about hiring a private detective to see what he has been up to all these years, but meh, whatever. If the guy ever wants to contact me, he knows my number and where I live. I have live in the same house, for the last 9 years.

I had a best friend, that I grew up with, since 3rd grade. I haven't had contact w/ him in almost 10 years.

If I were to meet up w/ him again, it would be pretty surreal. I don't think we could ever be close friends again, but it would be nice to see him.

What breed is he?

Czech ancestry, Sir.

His father played in the NFL. Can't tell you who, cuz don't want any trouble or hackers.

Sorry man at first I thought you were talking about an old dog coz it seemed like this was gonna be an animal thread, I meant to edit the post but closed the tab and forgot about it.

Loll yeah, didn't click the vid. Yeah, my friend is a gorilla. Haven't seen him in a while. His dad had to have a special helmet made for him, when he played American football. Derp

Back