French journalist feels all countries should be able to vote in US elections

Its still a thing being printed by a major news outlet...not some podunk flier, random twitter user or War Room poster that likes to give apples to 3 course dinner comparisons like you did.

Left-wing media outlets are merely meme-generators for the right, at this point. They have to write these ridiculous articles because clickbait is the only way they get any views anymore.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how concerned should I be that a European news site published an op-ed calling for everyone in the world to be allowed to vote in US elections? Does this idea have legs? Like maybe enough people will become convinced and it will turn into a big thing?

The fact you are attempting to make an argument that a member of the media giving an opinion is not important shows a complete disconnect from reality...it has traction, unlike your posts on a forum...and no, it does not matter if this will ever become a thing or not. Its being printed and read by people and without people countering it, it will just spread.

The fact you are attempting to make an argument that a member of the media giving an opinion is not important shows a complete disconnect from reality...it has traction, unlike your posts on a forum...and no, it does not matter if this will ever become a thing or not. Its being printed and read by people and without people countering it, it will just spread.

It won't spread. All it demonstrates is how insane left-wing publications have become.

It won't spread. All it demonstrates is how insane left-wing publications have become.

Yeah just like a news story could not possibly remain one for 2 years without there being evidence of its existence...oh wait, Russian collusion.

I am not poor, i travel a lot.
It might be true that it did at a given date, but it didn't smell like piss yesterday.
Worst part about Paris was traffic and people not speaking English.

Take a trip in summer, be prepared to hold your nose.

"This is a country which calls itself 'leader of the Free World' and has huge global influence in terms of foreign policy and economics. Now that Trump won't acknowledge basic things like climate change, it's time other countries had a say"
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/2020-us-election-vote-trump-campaign-a8836076.html

This is of course just a crazy bird but since democrats wants no borders I guess this would be the next logical step no?

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Meh, i don't even like Western Europe (According to CIA classification). I will never be back.

Honestly, it’s a nice place to see. They have cool museums, historical buildings, etc.

Living there?

<{cruzshake}>

Jesus, bitch, get your own country in order before you start trying to fuck up other people's.

Stupid person has a stupid thought... News at 11

Honestly, it’s a nice place to see. They have cool museums, historical buildings, etc.

Living there?

<{cruzshake}>

I rented a room in a gated townhouse in a nice area of Paris. Still the first thing the owner said to me when i parked my car on the street next to the townhouse, was that i shouldn't have anything visible in the car because people will break your car window just to get to something like a shitty jbl speaker <Lmaoo> That's why i prefer Eastern Europe. People behave and don't steal your shit. And the women are much better.

Paris may be the greatest city in the world (source: a guy who’s lived in New York, LA, San Francisco and Chicago).

I should interview some random homeless guy in Australia so the War Room can debate the merits of his ramblings

United States Sherdog poster thinks everyone everywhere should tell this lady to fuck herself.

Back