French journalist feels all countries should be able to vote in US elections

Nesruk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"This is a country which calls itself 'leader of the Free World' and has huge global influence in terms of foreign policy and economics. Now that Trump won't acknowledge basic things like climate change, it's time other countries had a say"
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/2020-us-election-vote-trump-campaign-a8836076.html

This is of course just a crazy bird but since democrats wants no borders I guess this would be the next logical step no?

How very French. Bows to the superiority of a foe but can't resist talking shit anyway.

Gee, that's dumb.

I hope the yellow vests deal with this person after they achieve victory in France

Paris stinks like piss.

They leave that out of the tourist brochure. Now you know.

<seedat>

Really?
tumblr_lmq0ocY05E1qa4ei2o1_500.gif

Don’t worry if we say no they’ll surrender

<mma4>

All those countries get dragged in to the US decisions on foreign policy so it actually makes some sense to me.

lol, americans dont even want to vote in their country.

Finnish construction worker thinks that french journalist should stfu

<DisgustingHHH>

Time for France to get bitch-slapped by someone again.

Some guy somewhere thinks a thing

You mean some girl, a member of a major media outlet that can write stories seen by many, thinks a thing and propagates it to the masses.

<34>

You mean some girl, a member of a major media outlet that can write stories seen by many, thinks a thing and propagates it to the masses.

<34>

Some journalist lady has an opinion about a thing that will never happen in a million years

Some journalist lady has an opinion about a thing that will never happen in a million years

Its still a thing being printed by a major news outlet...not some podunk flier, random twitter user or War Room poster that likes to give apples to 3 course dinner comparisons like you did.

We can send her a picture that tells her how we feel about dumb ass idea and her opinion in general.

johnny-cash-finger-2.jpg

At least one or two Dem candidate will endorse this idea.

Its still a thing being printed by a major news outlet...not some podunk flier, random twitter user or War Room poster that likes to give apples to 3 course dinner comparisons like you did.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how concerned should I be that a European news site published an op-ed calling for everyone in the world to be allowed to vote in US elections? Does this idea have legs? Like maybe enough people will become convinced and it will turn into a big thing?

Well now that's just dumb. Is France still wanting to remove English from the list of official EU languages as well? For all the great things France has given us, their speciality in arrogance isn't one.

Cue Monty Python taunting skit..

Back