You can find the largest database of free training videos at

www.tapskillz.com

The videos are organized by position like this:

Guard - Top
Guard - Bottom
Side Control - Top
Side Control - Bottom

Enjoy!

It's great for grapplers because it lets us search from a grappling point of view. Lets see, next time I'm in half-guard what can I do to tap the black belt? lol!

Sweet. Are you just gonna put up subs? Or escapes, sweeps, passes, etc.?

Hey there are a few Demian Maia videos in there. All the videos are organized by position. It's the only site that does this. I found that when I'm at a particular position during sparring, I want to know all the moves I can do at that position.

As far as I know, this is the only site that organizes videos this way.

what can i do from the guard when i'm on the bottom?
what can i do from the guard when i'm on top?

glad you guys like it. feel free to give me comments either here or on that site.

Nice, bro. I'm trying to do the same on a harddrive with a mix of class taught techniques, privates I've taped and any free techniques I can find online. My biggest problem is most techniques online are hosted by youtube and you can't download them and burn them to DVD. So when I go to train I forget most of the details. Will you guys ever make it so these techniques are downloadable?

when i first started i tried to just bookmark videos in my browser but that got messy real quick. youtube doesn't let people download videos directly but i think there are ways of downloading them using 3rd party software.

Nice, bro. I'm trying to do the same on a harddrive with a mix of class taught techniques, privates I've taped and any free techniques I can find online. My biggest problem is most techniques online are hosted by youtube and you can't download them and burn them to DVD. So when I go to train I forget most of the details. Will you guys ever make it so these techniques are downloadable?

I think googlevideo lets you download.

i'm pretty sure that downloading from youtube reduces the video quality a bit. just watch the videos online!

anyone interested in seeing all the training videos on BJ Penn's website organized in this format? i started on it once but that site changes its layout so often it destroyed almost all my links.

All the videos are organized by position. It's the only site that does this. I found that when I'm at a particular position during sparring, I want to know all the moves I can do at that position.

As far as I know, this is the only site that organizes videos this way.

what can i do from the guard when i'm on the bottom?
what can i do from the guard when i'm on top?

nice format.

Back