Free Grappling Training in New York City

Someone share your experiace with this club, how was it, etc.?

nice, i have been looking for more people to train with in NYC.. what's the street address tho'? i can't find it anywhere.

bump, i called renzo and they said it was 250 a month to train, and no other options. ridiculous.

Omoplata, who are you? I train there.

There is some instruction going on. A purple teaches hsi group of guys. There is free rolling too if u choose. If u want to be part of the informal class there is a preference for guys who already have some experience, at least in some grappling art.

I'll check it out if its legit. Any feedback so far guys?

so whats going on with the place I might check it out, are there any cath guys there? Also the BJJ group when doo you guys met there, anything free is kool with me lol

i went to this place one time around a year ago. it was fairly good, the people were nice, there were about 6-8 guys doing BJJ that night. the only unfortunate thing is that it's a public area, and while the mat space is fairly good about half of it is taken by guys doing high school wrestling. still, it's free, it's worth checking out.

wow that is awesome. if i can find how to get there i'll be there sometime this week.

Das Uberdog said:
i went to this place one time around a year ago. it was fairly good, the people were nice, there were about 6-8 guys doing BJJ that night. the only unfortunate thing is that it's a public area, and while the mat space is fairly good about half of it is taken by guys doing high school wrestling. still, it's free, it's worth checking out.

Still want to find out if it's still going on though. The post was from nearly a year ago as well.

yea i dont want to go see it then theres nothing there

Back