Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

I guess the millions affected by low wage and student debt cares. It's apparent that you don't care about so-called leftist policies.
Children and caretakers of children are among the most vulnerable in our economy and Biden prioritized them over mostly privileged college grads and that was the right thing to do. Of course self centered leftists care more about the government getting rid of their debt than tackling poverty. MW should generally be done at the local and state level and national MW increases should be modest. Insisting on a $15 MW at the national level when there isn't the political capital to make it happen is myopic and counter-productive.
This is dumb. You know it's dumb, right? I don't need to explain that Bernie went on a show called Krystal Kyle and Friends only if KYLE wasn't present; the same Kyle who helped raised a lot of money for Bernie in two presidential bids, right?
Personally I don't care, Kulinski is not very bright and I don't see what he'd add there. Then again neither is Krystal Ball to be fair.
Not an answer to my question.
I didn't intend to answer it, just to clarify my observation.

Even if it makes sense for the moratorium to end eventually, no politician wants to be the one holding the bag at the end. They will be blamed for destroying the lives of millions of people.

I don't judge Kulinski negatively because I think he is a fake progressive or whatever, I just find myself really unimpressed with his content. Respect for building his brand to the level he has but I think he benefited from being at the right place at the right time.

AOC was always a bag of hot Air. She’s never actually done anything. She never will and only cares about staying in power as it is her meal ticket. She’s a whore. Only difference is that she’s fooled a lot of people into thinking she isn’t. She’s a whore like most of the political elite. So don’t get too butt hurt

Last edited:
It's amazing that Bush, Khana, AOC, Omar, Sanders, etc ran campaigns on a sense of urgency. We need to address A, B, C now. We can't wait. We need this now.

Then once in office, it became about incrementalism. We need focus groups and grassroots and The Roots. We need more progressives in the house even though we have 120 members of the progressive caucus in the house. We need more committee seats. We need to increase our own healthcare budget by double. We need to increase our security details. We need a raise.

This is a prime example of the sense of urgency that they lose once they don't need our votes. They knew the moratorium was ending today. Why was there no urgency before 11 pm the day before?

Complaining in the War room and online that ocasio-cortez ISN'T Far left enough is a new one..

The argument is she is intentionally ineffective which is stonewalling progress.

The progressive wing of the Democrats are way more ineffective than they could be, given how slim the margins are right now and the importance of certain bills to go through. But apparently they like getting their ass beat by former lefty Kyrsten Sinema.

If they really cared they'd take it to the Hamptons where elite of congress and their benefactors are hangning out for the next 7 weeks. Sit in parks, public utilities and the streets. Pure Fraud squad. :) love that term BTW never heard it before.

According to my personal hero Cenk Uygur, Jimmy Dore is a monster and a passive neo-Nazi supporter.

I can now confidently disregard all your posts, Skysolo.

AOC was always a bag of how Airb. She’s never actually done anything. She never will and only cares about staying in power as it is her meal ticket. She’s a whore. Only difference is that she’s fooled a lot of people into thinking she isn’t. She’s a whore like most of the political elite. So don’t get too butt hurt
She's bernie 2.0

Thier whole role is to Sheepdog Progressives into the Democratic party so they don't vote Green or Peoples Party. And the Democratic Party is where progressivism goes to die.

And there you go.

So is going to give back all of the money that Kulinski helped raise for him and other justice dems?

Again, this thread isn't about this. It's about the fraud squad grandstanding now. WTF are they doing this now for? Congress has recessed. Why didn't they do it a week ago. A month ago. The ending of the mortarium didn't just sneak up on them. They are as transparent as your excuse-making of them.

Are you saying this instance is the first time they have advocated for an extension? Or are you saying politicians attending public protests is the only form of advocacy you deem acceptable? Confused what you’re outraged by. That they didn’t go out in the street soon enough?

Are you saying this instance is the first time they have advocated for an extension? Or are you saying politicians attending public protests is the only form of advocacy you deem acceptable? Confused what you’re outraged by. That they didn’t go out in the street soon enough?
All of the above.

If they were talking about it behind the scenes, we won't know. But they could have been publicily pressing congress for weeks. They have millions of twitter followers combined. There were m4a marches last week in 50 cities ran by disorganized hippies. Members of congress could have done more than an impromptu sit-in with no media attention. And like said @12ga. said, why aren't they in front of Pelosi, Schumer, or McCarthy's houses?

And why now with this? Why not for $15? Why not for healthcare during a global healthcare crisis? Why not $2000? Why not for a bunch of things that they all ran on?

She's bernie 2.0

Thier whole role is to Sheepdog Progressives into the Democratic party so they don't vote Green or Peoples Party. And the Democratic Party is where progressivism goes to die.
Seems like it. The dems really hammered the greens hard after Gore lost. Bernies and others make sure no one strays and the bites stay in the DNC
I don’t like the Libertarian party but I understand the stance and glad it exists as it gives another option. Which I’ve ptsd for just so another party can get in there. Seems the dnc estrogen all dissenters on their side

The argument is she is intentionally ineffective which is stonewalling progress.

The progressive wing of the Democrats are way more ineffective than they could be, given how slim the margins are right now and the importance of certain bills to go through. But apparently they like getting their ass beat by former lefty Kyrsten Sinema.
I don't think she's intentionally ineffective. I think she's just a newbie to politics.
She's bernie 2.0

Thier whole role is to Sheepdog Progressives into the Democratic party so they don't vote Green or Peoples Party.
Nice

I said they should have done this 9 months ago when Congress went on vacation instead of passing a stimulus. I said Bernie, and the squad should have done this when Congress went on another break. But now, here they are, the day the mortarium ends to get in their hotdogging and grandstanding.

I remember when Bernie, Warren and the fraud squad were bonded. Yeah. They made a lot of promises to their followers, didn't they? Promises that they didn't keep!

I remember one specific one, yeah, when they promised to fight $15 minimum wage. They broke that promise, didn't you Fraud Squad. And who had to come in and make that critical save, No One. No one at all.

People showed up in droves to vote blue, no matter who because they thought it was absolutely necessary because we were supposedly down and out. Those were the rules that they thought they should play by. But the fraud squad plays by other rules, yeah. They have to get their grandstanding and their hotdgging in, yeah. Well look at this, primma donnas.

Not only are they hotdogs and grandstanders, showboats, and primma donnas, they're also liars too. In fact, I remember a time when they said to vote for a man who does nothing but lie and he told some of the biggest lies that I've ever heard of in my entire life.

And that was enough to get me hot. But when they said $2000 checks would go out immediately was enough to get me to the boiling point. Yeah!

And let me tell you something, you say better late than never, well listen to this Hulk Hogan! I hate you, I hate your guts! And that's what's going to be left all over the mat after WrestleMania 5!

I like you. Keeping it real. Not just fighting for what political side you care about.

I thought this thread was going to be about the GOP members walking around Congress maskless.

Back